Gail's Journal (comments welcome)

Gail..

I'm so sorry to hear about your bells palsey. I hope it gets better real soon. We'll be on vacation just a few weeks from each other. Good luck on the house hunting!

Oh Gail, :grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear about the house and now the Bell's Palsey. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope everything works out for you. :grouphug:

Take good care of you!

Wow! Sorry you have had such a bad week, Gail! I hope you are feeling better and that you will have a great trip to WDW soon! I believe that if you didn't get the house maybe that means a better one is right around the corner. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for all the kind words of support. I feel so scatterbrained lately.

I did actually sit down and make my PS's for our trip. Just finished calling them in. What an ordeal! I'm sure that I will get complaints about the times or whatever. :confused3

Have a great week!

Hi Gail! :wave2:

Sending a great big :hug: your way today! Just think: pretty soon you'll be in WDW! :cool1:

Please be sure and take extra special, good care of you today. :grouphug: Have a great Wednesday! :flower:

Hi Gail! :hug:

Have a great Wednesday and make sure you take care of yourself, ok hon! Not too long now before your WDW trip!! :wizard:

Hi, Gail! I hope you are feeling well today. Great that you were able to make some PSs yesterday. Don't worry if anyone complains. Once they get there they will be so excited that they won't care what time you made them for! ;)

Finally starting to feel more normal (whatever that may be...lol) The effects of this prednisone have left me at 218.5 this morning! That's 11.5 gain in a week! I feel so uncomfortable. I'm really hoping to be able to use water to flush this feeling. I have not been exercising...I feel very fatigued. I think I will give myself a few more days, since rest has been very hard these last few days. Makes no sense that I'm fatigued, yet have a hard time resting. But, I have spoken to some peope who tell me that prednisone just has some strange side effects. Last week when I started taking it, all I could do was sleep, but I was taking that in combination with a few other meds. Since I have stopped taking it, I can't sleep, and I feel like I am starving all the time. At least I feel better knowing people who have had the same effects. Monday I will get back on track with exercise. I am feeling less scatterbrained too. I really felt like I was going out of my mind!

Thanks again to everyone! Have a great day!

(((Gail)))

Sorry about those rough effects you're going through. I'm praying it will start to subside soon enough so you can get back to feeling normal again.

Hey Gail - I'm sorry your having such a hard time of it. You know there is no way you could gain 11 pounds in one week, so you know it's just water. I HATE when I have all that water :crazy: Try and flush out what you can and I bet you'll feel so much better soon.

Woo Hoo! I actually made it to Curves today! 2 weeks without exercise is not good! I'm sure I will be sore later...but I'm so glad I went.

Congratulations on making it to Curves yesterday Gail! That is awesome! :cool1: How are you feeling today? Remember, sore muscles mean you are waking them up! (Well, that's what I try and tell myself. ;) )

Have a great day! :sunny:

Good for you!!!! I'm glad you made it to Curves :cheer2: Your muscles will be screaming for more :goodvibes

Sunny

Great job going back to Curves, Gail! I bet you feel great from getting that workout in! I can't wait till I have the stamina to get back on my treadmill. I really miss the workouts!

Okay...I posted yesterday...but was having a hard time w/ the boards...so I guess it never made it here! Yesterday I was at 218.5...today I'm at 216.5...I have a little over 5 weeks to hit 200!! This means I have to really behave myself. I'm going to try. I'm guzzling water. We were eating out ALL the time!!! It was awful. My body was feeling horrible.

I'm taking it one day at a time! If I don't make it to 200, that will be okay. Here's to another day of good eating!

Hi Gail!

I think your plan to take it one day at a time is a good one. It certainly helps me to remember that sometimes it's the baby steps that help get me through.

Take care Gail! Have a great Thursday! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter