Game: The Image Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a light house!!
DSC01435.jpg

tibm is a car

Had so many, but how's this one of Herbie?

IMGP0800.jpg

Next up....a HOLIDAY (i.e., not a vacation, a real holiday...)!

A holiday (ie a 'vacation') IS a real holiday to us over here ;) however I know what you mean so I will play along!

At least I THINK I know what you mean, someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong ...

dec06007.jpg

TIBM is from a Christmas parade.

:) From my Disney room pin collection....

Conservation Station train pin (bottom right second from bottom.

DSC00015a.jpg

TIBM Scarecrow Mickey fron WDW Halloween nights

EDIT3 - If the game stalls for 12 Hours the default request goes to Mickey Mouse or his likeness (Pal Mickey, Hidden Mickey, Etc.)

A holiday (ie a 'vacation') IS a real holiday to us over here ;) however I know what you mean so I will play along!

At least I THINK I know what you mean, someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong ...

dec06007.jpg

TIBM is from a Christmas parade.

Yes, you are right! I wasn't quite sure how to word what I was looking for! Didn't want to offend my international friends.

Don't have Scarecrow Mickey....so back to the wait..... :rolleyes1

12 hour rulr needs a Mickey :thumbsup2
Posted rule:

EDIT3 - If the game stalls for 12 Hours the default request goes to Mickey Mouse or his likeness (Pal Mickey, Hidden Mickey, Etc.)
wow, never saw that rule used before! now I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter