Get this... $78.00 round trip non stop w/ Southwest

Villain Dude

Smile, it's best curve we have
I just got off the phone w/ SWA because their website was acting up. I tell the rep the dates I want to fly and she says "WOW".... If you travel on a Tues, Wed or Sat, the rate is $78.00 rt ns and b/t Sept and early Dec. She said that it started today 7/2/01 and did know how long this rate was good for.

Last month was was able to book the Dolphin at the Gov. rate for a couple of nights and now this.... Boy, I'm saving a fist full of past presidents. I can't wait to tell the DW in the morning.I'm truly a blessed man.

Chuck:bounce:

I am also flying from New Orleans, the cheapest I got was 89.50 roundtrip and I just booked about 30 min ago. Man I got ripped off. LOL Just kidding, you can't beat that rate anyday!!!
Tina

WE ARE FLYING FROM PROVIDENCE RI TO ORLANDO NONSTOP ON OCTOBER 28. GOT A RATE OF 78.00 EACH WAY. SO THE WHOLE FAMILY IS FLYING FOR 500.00 BUCKS. MY FRIEND AND HIS WIFE ARE GOING DOWN THE SAME TIME AND THEY PAID OVER 300 PER PERSON. HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ME TO WAIT. YOU CANT BEAT SOUTHWESTS PRICES WHEN THEY RUN SPECIALS. SEE EVERYONE OCTOBER 28- NOV 3. CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE BOARDWALK!!!

We are supposed to be driving, but at this rate.........WOW!!!! I would be leaving out of New Orleans too!! Congratulations on your great rate!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter