Getting settled in

caroley

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
I'm feeling a bit better about the loss of our home now. I've got my sig sorted out and the people that I know are appearing here. My keyboard hotkey has been adjusted to come straight here. (it's a really cute hotkey with a picture of a little house on it :)).We have some more boards to play on, and it's starting to feel a bit more like home. Everyone here is making us feel quite welcome, too.

So, thanks for our new home guys!

Well said Carole. Thanks to our friends for shifting over a bit and making room for us.

I'm really enjoying these boards. There is so much variety here, and some of the DIS'ers are real characters.

I should imagine that we will get our UK address back eventually, perhaps unfurnished, but in the meantime, lets keep our friendships going and enjoy the best of both worlds.

Hope to see some familiar names in some unfamiliar places.:)

Well, yesterday it felt like someone had died when I couldn't get on UK dis but now I have done some playing and (hopefully) have changed my user name and got my mermaid back it feels almost like home.

I also get to be "our newest member" again!

Looking forward to exploring the whole US site when I have time - its soooooo biggggggg!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter