Gift Cards to Pay for Golf Cart Rental

Hundred Acre Woods

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! My family and I will be getting to the Fort in 11 Days! I was wondering if anyone has used gift cards to pay for their golf cart rental? When making the reservation, I was told our credit card would be charged a few days before check-in. Will they take my gift cards over the phone before we check-in? I don't want them to have go to the process of crediting back my card once we get there.

Last week they told me they can't take a gift card over the phone, but they did offer to make a note on the reservation to not charge the CC ahead of time & allow me to pay with a gift card (or any form of payment) at the front desk. But it definitely requires a trip to the front desk they said.

Also, last month when I was there they charged my CC a day or 2 ahead of time. When I checked in, I told the front desk I wanted to use a gift card instead. They happily reversed the cc charge & took the gift card for payment. It took all of 2 minutes-very easy process.

Either way you should be able to use a gift card as long as you don't mind a stop at the front desk to take care of it.

Even when you have them note that you will be using gift cards, they will still charge your credit card first. Like the comment above, you have to go to the front desk and have them credit your credit card and redeem the gift cards. IT is very important for you to do this a couple days before you check out. If you wait till the last day it is more difficult because they "close out" your ressie/charges.

Funny this was asked any I was just talking to my sister (a hour ago) and they have a cart rented and she mentioned she wanted to pay w GC's but she thought her DH had already paid it in full so she wan't sure if she could even in the first place. I'll have to tell her. Thanks OP and those who responded.

I have had to do a couple charge backs and they were relatively easy. We added the meal plan a week or so before we went a couple times but had made ressies at HDDR and MBBBQ and og course had to pay in advance. I forgot when checking in at HDDR to tell them we had already paid and had the meal plan but they took care of it the next day at the Outpost. For MBBBQ I told them when we checked in the they did it right then then. Other then a few min wait it was easy and no issues.

Thank you all for the information. I am glad to know it is easy for them to fix if I decide to use gift cards.

Happy Camping!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter