Ging Gang Gooley - See You Soon

shall we bombard alan with requests until he really can't say no? joshua would love it, it'd be such fun for him!

I forgot to put Jarvis on the list Nat, I will have to add him

Hi Jules
We are def. for Fri & sat nights.
i've looked at the link but I didn't find a map. Have you got a link to one or can you give us directions/

Cheers

tony

no worries Tony, I will sort out directions for you - you know how I am on navigation, so be afraid, very afraid !

On second thoughts give us a full postal address and we'll use the Sat Nav. :goodvibes

OK, guys, you'll be pleased (or otherwise ;) ) to know that Jules' fantastic powers of persuasion have worked and we will now be joining you a weekend of campfires, singing and BBQs :)

Jules, count us in for definitely the Saturday and Sunday. Gary's last day at work is the Friday so I'm not sure if he's got anything planned for that night or not - as soon as I find out from him, I'll let you know.

OMG!!!!!! I am soooooo excited (can't you tell my life is really boring?) its going to be so much fun

all together now.... ging gang gooley, gooley, gooley, gooley......

OK, guys, you'll be pleased (or otherwise ;) ) to know that Jules' fantastic powers of persuasion have worked and we will now be joining you a weekend of campfires, singing and BBQs :)

Jules, count us in for definitely the Saturday and Sunday. Gary's last day at work is the Friday so I'm not sure if he's got anything planned for that night or not - as soon as I find out from him, I'll let you know.

Joh

Can't believe you've decided to come. Great news.

Are you camping or B & B ing?

Tam

On second thoughts give us a full postal address and we'll use the Sat Nav. :goodvibes

Tony, that is a very sensible idea, I will get the full adress for you, with my directions you will end up in North Wales !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter