Ging Gang Gooley - See You Soon

saratogagirl

<font color= CC0066>I need books, and wine and Ian
I am hoping to book the campsite for us this weekend, so far I have

Tony and Theresa
Carol and Callum
Natalie and Family and Jarvis
Me and Ian
Joh, Gary, Sian, Rhiannon and Daniel (in tents) !!!

Kev Tam India and Georgia in their yurt
Deb and Matt in their Tipi

The dates are Friday 27th, Saturday 28th Sunday 29th July, not everyone is staying for the three nights, so any combination that suits you best.

Anymore for anymore ? there is a nice bed and breakfast just down the road, for anyonw who doesn't want to camp, www.uskinn.co.uk

Everyone welcome, please join in

yay!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: and we're off!

definately me and Call Jules. i've still to confirm whether i can get the friday off work although i don't see its going to be too much of a problem. I'll be staying definately either friday and sat night or sat and sunday, do I need to confirm which two nights just yet?

no wories Carol, do you think you'll know by the weekend ??

I can push my manager to get on with the rotas for july, other colleagues aren't in til later in the week so i need to crawl around them too but they know how important the DIS is:lmao: so shouldn't be a problem

we can always alter it later Carol, the bloke at the site is pretty laid back

We're all paid up with the Yurt man Jules - I guess we just pay the campsite fees when we arrive.

Can't wait - let's hope the weather's better than the SW DIS meet was!!!

Tam

weathers absolutely boiling here at the mo, I hope it lasts

we are definatly in :thumbsup2 we will arrive late friday and stay till sunday lunchtime :woohoo:

me, dh and the 2 kids :)

We're all paid up with the Yurt man Jules - I guess we just pay the campsite fees when we arrive.

Can't wait - let's hope the weather's better than the SW DIS meet was!!!

Tam

I hope the weather is better too Tam, we will get washed away !

we are definatly in :thumbsup2 we will arrive late friday and stay till sunday lunchtime :woohoo:

me, dh and the 2 kids :)

really can't wait to meet you Nat, this is going to be such a laugh.

has anyone had confirmation from Tim and Julie yet?

What campsite did you choose in the end?

looks great. You all will have a great time. Thats if you can remember it with all the alcohol that I am sure will be there :lmao:

come on Alan - you know you want to, use your feminine charms Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter