Ging Gang Gooley - See You Soon

This weather has just got to better than this , hasnt it surley, just went as far as the corner shop and Im soaked through. In case I happen to miss any of you today as I have a doctors appt this afternoon and Im not around much tonight, have a wonderful wonderful time xxxxxxxxxx

Suexx

Thats gone quick.

Have a nice time. I hope the weather improves.

i was going to start packing the car this afternnon ....ive got to fold down the back seats and take out all the spare car seats but it raining so much :sad2: think i will leave it for a bit and see if it stops !

we are off out for a meal later so i can always get john to do it then ;)

pasties picked up!

do you remember me telling you about the nice family who had never had a holiday and came in to me wanting a week in the Lake District? The mum has just been in to bring me a huge bunch of flowers and to thank me for her 10 days in WDW dolphin, they had a fabulous time, I did them itineraries which they said they followed to the letter for the first three days then on the fourth day they had to stay in bed all day as they were so exhausted :lmao: bless! methinks I am slightly too commando :rotfl2:

The BBC website has the weather at sunny intervals tomorrow and Saturday and light rain on Sunday. Supposed to be a high of 20 degrees on Saturday - wonders will never cease :rolleyes:

The BBC website has the weather at sunny intervals tomorrow and Saturday and light rain on Sunday. Supposed to be a high of 20 degrees on Saturday - wonders will never cease :rolleyes:

I really hope that predictions right Joh!

p.s. Ian will never stop gloating if it is:rotfl2:

Sunny Intervals :woohoo:
Nearest thing to a summer so far. :goodvibes

well Callums on his way to Tavistock, I'm about to get changed and I'll see all you lovely happy campers tomorrow afternoon.

I sooo hope this isn't one gigantic wind-up and I'll be miserable and cold in a field in Wales on my own :rotfl2:

well Callums on his way to Tavistock, I'm about to get changed and I'll see all you lovely happy campers tomorrow afternoon.

I sooo hope this isn't one gigantic wind-up and I'll be miserable and cold in a field in Wales on my own :rotfl2:

oh she rumbled us - I can say that now shes gone:rotfl2:

Happy Anniversary Nat and John, I hope you have a lovely meal tonight xx

there is a strange yellow thing in the sky, I think it might be an alien !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter