Girls Only~ OLD THREAD, new one linked in first post

Wondering if anyone would like to meet at RBT on Friday morning, since we're on our own. I'm pretty sure I won't make it early enough on Saturday morning and I'm doing HOB on Sunday morning...

We should really just put RBT as the breakfast option for all three days, Fri, Sat and Sun. Then people can make it over on which ever day works best for them, don't ya think?

You'll have to try the cheese grits at HOB. They had them at the gospel brunch here and they were soooo good. Hopefully they will have them there as well.

You're quick, you got my post before I changed it!!

I'm like lightning! KA POW!.....post is quoted! :cool2:

OH what's that you say? You wanted to hear about my u/s? :rolleyes1

OK, they think it's a GIRL!!!!! She's 80% sure, told me to save tags if I buy anything this week, and I'm going back next Thursday for a quick confirmation with a different tech.

Here are some pictures! You can see the 3 lines!

27wwroo.jpg

lbnv7.jpg

30icr9e.jpg

I'm gonna say it again......Whoooooooo HOOOOOOO!!! :woohoo:princess::woohoo:princess::woohoo:

And "her" behind is lookin' very.....uhhhh.....girlie. :cutie: :goodvibes

My boys had that exact same angle shot taken during their US, and both definitely had a....well....you know. ;)

YAY Heather!! Congrats!! I had 2 girls and let's just say that looked just like THEIR us's so I think you are pretty safe!! Woo Hoo!!

Yay I am so happy Beth is coming again!!
Heather yay for the neighbors moving & a girl!!

Okay the bottom picture I can see but the first two??? :confused3

:rotfl: Don't feel bad. I had soooo many ultrasounds when I was pregnant, especially with the twins, and I never could make heads or tails out of them. :confused:
The doctor would go over it with me and I'd smile and nod as if I understood, when in fact I was clueless.

HEATHER! That is fantastic!!!!
:yay::yay::yay:

Stacielee, no surprise that you beat everyone! :lmao:

Remind me what rbt is please?

:rotfl: Don't feel bad. I had soooo many ultrasounds when I was pregnant, especially with the twins, and I never could make heads or tails out of them. :confused:
The doctor would go over it with me and I'd smile and nod as if I understood, when in fact I was clueless.

Smile and nod, works every time. :rotfl:

Heather I'm soooo happy for you!!! And I'm really excited your neighbors are moving too :woohoo:!!

Good grief! How's a gal supposed to keep up with all you chatty Cathys! ;)

Heather CONGRATULATIONS on your 80% girl!!!! I see those lines pretty clearly, I bet they were just being really conservative in their guess.

I could very happily eat at RBT Fri, Sat and Sun. But then I'd be sick. I don't know if I'll make it right at opening tho'. I hate wasting those precious morning hours on anything but rides. Anyone else have a MM they'll be using? I'm not sure which day I'll be using it -- but thinking about Sat so I can make the RBT time then.

I tour like Amy. I go when I want to go, and don't worry if my roommates are with me or not. If I'm feeling like I need company, I'll hang back and wait for someone. But I'm pretty serious about being there before park opening each day. I have this thing about being first at the gates (just ask Cheryl and Stacie).

Callie~ I am the same way! There before the park opens, to get a jump on rides. I have an annual pass, I wish I had MM.

Callie~ I am the same way! There before the park opens, to get a jump on rides. I have an annual pass, I wish I had MM.

Ditto and ditto.

Yay for a future Diva for Ms. Heather. Maybe you should join the mother/daughter photo group as a future memento for your little princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter