Girls Only~ OLD THREAD, new one linked in first post

OMG :eek: I'm such a dummy! I saw her comment I guess. I'm so sorry! Rochelle, I'm Bridgette and I love the bag!!! :lmao: I'm so embarrassed now :upsidedow

Hi Bridgette :) Nice to meet you :goodvibes: No worries, it's all good. ;) Don't feel embarassed. :cutie:

Cute tote Rochelle!!
Come join us on the planning thread. Honestly I think this one should just die out...... :confused3

No matter which one I get on it's not the one I think. Planning? Chatting? It all seems the same to me.:confused3

What is the link to the other thread? I couldn't find it on the community board. :confused3

Youza!! I can not keep up with 2 threads. I can not even keep up with Facebook. :rolleyes1

For 3 years, we have been able to plan and talk on the regular DL boards. I hope we can still do that. :thumbsup2

Please, please, please?

Thanks Beth! :hug:

Now back to trying to catch up.

Oh and if we are on the regular thread, then more newbies might find us.

Just my 2 little cents.

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all having a good Thursday :goodvibes: I can't wait until it's finally the weekend! I left work at around 7:30pm yesterday working on a huge Quarter 2 pricing sheet for one of my customers in India. It took forever but the deadline was today. :faint:

I found a cute tote on clearance at the mall last week and found some cute items at Joann's fabric store. I like how they have coupons a lot more often, which really helps. :) Here are some pics of the purse I am decorating:

IMG00224-20100304-0745.jpg

IMG00221-20100303-2331.jpg

Wow thats really cute. Awseome Job. I am not that patient to try and glue everthing on. :goodvibes

Youza!! I can not keep up with 2 threads. I can not even keep up with Facebook. :rolleyes1

For 3 years, we have been able to plan and talk on the regular DL boards. I hope we can still do that. :thumbsup2

Please, please, please?

Thanks Beth! :hug:

Now back to trying to catch up.
Hey, I'm with y'all on this. Trust me. That's why I was saying just let this one die out, and carry on as normal on the other thread until we are told otherwise. :thumbsup2

We'll call it the new trip planning/getting to know you thread and it can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2411317 Come join us!!!

And I will also add that link to the front page of this thread just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter