Girls Only Trip ~ Billy Hill show poll

Will you be attending the Billy Hill show on Sat. 2/27 during the trip?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
This is a poll to find out approximately how many of us are planning to attend the 4:30-4:55 Billy Hill show on Saturday 2/27 during our trip.

Please check either yes or no.
IF you check yes, PLEASE post below IF you are able to arrive at the Golden Horseshow at 3:30 to help hold a table. Thank you!

I needed to click yes twice - once for me and once for Bree (who never posts:sad2:). We are eating at the BBQ at 2:30 pm and will hightail it over after lunch. I am not sure when we will arrive. I think Sarah and Trudi will be with us. And maybe more from the lunch group. If we are late it won't be by much. I would think the "BBQ lunch group girls" could save a few tables.:)

I am planning to attend, just not sure I'll be there in time to hold a table.

How many can sit at each table? I'm thinking we will need at least 6-7 tables, but I guess we'll see.

I am planning to attend, just not sure I'll be there in time to hold a table.

Ditto. This will be my very first ever Billies show and I am excited to go. It just has never worked out in the past, but I am excited to finally make it this trip.

Some of us are eating at CO at 3pm but I will definitely be there. Callie, are you still eating with us??

Some of us are eating at CO at 3pm but I will definitely be there. Callie, are you still eating with us??

If Tina promises to save me a seat front and center with her so OUR boyfriend can sing to US, TOGETHER at the SAME TIME, then I can probably still do CO with you. But if I'm needed to come early to hold tables, then I'll probably skip CO. Is that ok?

I only clicked yes once BUT it will be me, mom and Barbara. We are attending the Big Thunder BBQ and then will be coming over after that! Thanks for doing this Tina/Beth!!

If Tina promises to save me a seat front and center with her so OUR boyfriend can sing to US, TOGETHER at the SAME TIME, then I can probably still do CO with you. But if I'm needed to come early to hold tables, then I'll probably skip CO. Is that ok?

I guess so.... I see where your priorities are! :rotfl2:

Both my friend Erin & I are planning on going (but I could only vote once). We can be there early to hold tables. (What time should we plan on being there to help?)

I guess so.... I see where your priorities are! :rotfl2:

Sounds like she's ditching us to me!! :lmao:

Hmmmm, a monte cristo with the gals or a special moment shared between me and my boyfriend where he gazes at me with love in his eyes???

BillyHill.jpg

Sorry, the Hunka Hunka Burnin Love wins!!!! :love::love:

Hmmmm, a monte cristo with the gals or a special moment shared between me and my boyfriend where he gazes at me with love in his eyes???

BillyHill.jpg

You know, if it was anything/anyone else, we wouldn't let you off the hook!! BUT, that just means you need to save us some good seats too!!!

And I was planning on sharing a MC and PF with you... guess I need to eat them all by myself :(

BillyHill.jpg

I can see the allure. :thumbsup2 I just hope he remembers your birthday like we were going to! :rolleyes1 Save us a spot! :)

Tammy and I will be there and can save a table. I yub me some Billie's!!
Elvis Billie is by far the best... I am still waiting patiently for my little piece of toilet paper...

fyi: yub = love by a 2 year old..

BillyHill.jpg

OMG! I love him so much!

Callie, it looks like we'll probably have enough people to hold tables. If you want to go to CO, you should. I'll hold a seat for you right next to me. :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter