Girls Only Trip ~ Billy Hill show poll

Will you be attending the Billy Hill show on Sat. 2/27 during the trip?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
(What time should we plan on being there to help?)
If you are planning on helping hold a table, PLEASE meet at the entrance to the showroom at 3:30 so that tables can be grabbed as the previous show exits. Thanks!!!

Okay, so far it appears we have 26 attending. (22 voted plus those non-DISers who couldn't vote)

We have 8 confirmed to hold a table:
Tina
Donna
Tammy
Wendy
Cristabel
Kerry
Erin
Sarah

Plus those who've stated if they make it through their lunches early, they are will show up and hold spots if needed. :thumbsup2

BillyHill.jpg

Sorry, the Hunka Hunka Burnin Love wins!!!! :love::love:

I can see that I have been missing a lot in life by not going to Disneyland before. :rotfl2:

I'll be there!:thumbsup2 I don't have plans for lunch after the S.H. (yet) so if you need me to get there at 3:30 I can.

I'll be there too! I have no idea if I can save a table or not, my head is still trying to sort everything out.

I clicked Yes, I'm sure Sarah will go too even though she said it's not her thing. :confused3 We were thinking to have the BBQ bunch arrive early, maybe at 2.00, and see if we can be seated early. We'll save tables for Billy if we get there early enough.

If you are planning on helping hold a table, PLEASE meet at the entrance to the showroom at 3:30 so that tables can be grabbed as the previous show exits. Thanks!!!

Might be better to meet inside at the back, other wise we'll be fighting the crowds as they exit.

I can see that I have been missing a lot in life by not going to Disneyland before. :rotfl2:

Oh you don't even know!

I can get there early, too, if I'm needed for a table. :)

Great!

Tina, since you are responsible for introducing me to his "future ex-wife" (his words), I want to be on the other side of you so he can sing to us (his two gfs and one future ex)!! :lovestruc

Sounds like a plan!

I'm going. I've never seen Tina's and Callie's boyfriend before. I'm so jealous!

Oh ya you are!

I'll be there!:thumbsup2 I don't have plans for lunch after the S.H. (yet) so if you need me to get there at 3:30 I can.

Great! If we haven't eaten yet, we can take turns running for food once we have all the tables we need.

I clicked Yes, I'm sure Sarah will go too even though she said it's not her thing. :confused3 We were thinking to have the BBQ bunch arrive early, maybe at 2.00, and see if we can be seated early. We'll save tables for Billy if we get there early enough.

Not her thing? I'm so confused. Tell her she can sit in the back with my mom.

Might be better to meet inside at the back, other wise we'll be fighting the crowds as they exit.

True.
Hey, are you feeling ok?

Tina, so far counting those who voted and the non-DISers we are at 29. The poll is open until tomorrow but I'm guessing we'll end up with between 32-34 total.

And confirmed to hold tables are:
Tina/BillyFan
Donna (Tina's mom)
Tammy (Wendy's sister)
Wendy/Wendylady36
Cristabel/disney-inspired
Kerry/KerTggr
Erin (Kerry's friend)
SarahMay/sahbushka
MJ/Mary Jo

I'd just write that list down with your notes someplace so that day you'll know who your table holders are. And maybe send them a PM letting them each know exactly when and where you'd like them to meet you. It's up to you, but if you just post it, it might be missed.

Plus you also have several who've said if they make it there in time, they will hold a table as well. :)

... just had an image of a group shot with the Billy's

The BF & future ex in the middle with Tina, Callie, & CDreamin' pulling on him, and the rest of the gals getting in on the "fight"

You are so right. That's what we did last time (this last fall). We divided up and half went down the left side and half went down the right side and started grabbing tables at the very front. The side wings are also good. We have a lot more this time so we need to be commando.

... just had an image of a group shot with the Billy's

The BF & future ex in the middle with Tina, Callie, & CDreamin' pulling on him, and the rest of the gals getting in on the "fight"

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: MJ! Funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter