Girls Trip---Take 2--August 5th - 10th

Sandisw

DVC Forums
It is hard to believe it but my annual summer trip is ALMOST here!!! At 7:00 am tomorrow, my plane from Syracuse to the happiest place on earth will commence!!!!

Like last year, it has turned in to a Girls Only trip, but instead of 9 we are up to 14!!!! With the exception of my daughter's two friends, its a multi-generational cousin's trip!!

This year, it will be me, my two DD's 19 and 16, their friends 19 and 16, my DCz 13, my DSis and her DD 21, my Aunt, my DCz and her DD7, and my other DCz and her two DD's 13 and 9.

We all know how obsessed I am about Disney and you may have even figured out I am also a very Type A person. Suitcases have been out for days. Last night, as I was finishing up putting in the last of what I needed, I look over and both--yes both--of my DD's suitcases are completely empty still!

Of course, this started a little debate about how we were leaving in like 36 hours, with their typical response being something like "And, your point--we aren't leaving for 36 hours." Gotta love teens!!!

Like last year, we are starting out at BWV for 2 nights and then move to BLT for 3. We have a 2 bedroom and 2 studios booked for each place.

We decided early on that my DCz's would rent points to cover some of the nights and unfortunately, the friend they rented from would not wait list for BW view so they ended up with a 2 bedroom and a studio that are pool/garden view and my studio is BW view. We didn't do online check in so that when we get there, we can ask them, if its even possible, to put them as close as they can.

I know that the scientists say that longest day of the year is sometime in June, but I have to differ--the day before I go to WDW is!!!

Hopefully, I can find things to keep myself busy--I did save some errands for DH--who is looking forward to his own vacation with the 3 females of the house gone--and I to do today so that should help!!

Giving myself some pixiedust: that it does!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter