Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Hi everyone-I'm going to start a new thread for the cruise so that this one doesn't get off track and confusing, so for all of you that are going or thinking of going on the January cruise, please join in-the more, the merrier.................

I just updated our list of ADRs that's listed on page one of this thread. It looks like Le Cellier is now full for 09/07, but we still have a few openings at a couple of others if anyone is interested.

I really like the idea of a group picture on Expedition Everest or Dinosaur. Although Dinosaur may be better for a group. Maybe we could fill up an entire time rover!:rotfl: Someone name a time and day!

I just updated our list of ADRs that's listed on page one of this thread. It looks like Le Cellier is now full for 09/07, but we still have a few openings at a couple of others if anyone is interested.

I really like the idea of a group picture on Expedition Everest or Dinosaur. Although Dinosaur may be better for a group. Maybe we could fill up an entire time rover!:rotfl: Someone name a time and day!

I'm up for either :)

HEYYYYY!!!!! I am soooo excited now about this trip! Especially since Amanda is going now!!! :hyper:

IMG_1700.jpg

I REALLY hope that we can do EE and Dino together so we can be in each others' ride photos! Maybe we should make that a Green Shirt day!

Remember, since my reservations are for 3 people, I will have an extra seat at my table if someone needs it
(as long as they are not crazy axe murderers.)

Here's my updated itinerary: (Rich, stop the jokes)

Sat. 9/6 MGM /// Dinner: Boma at 4:35 /// Nothing

Sun 9/7 AK /// Dinner: LeCellier at 6:15 /// MK for emh?

Mon. 9/8
EPCOT /// Dinner: Boma at 6:15 /// EPCOT WS, Illuminations

Tues. 9/9 SLEEP! Downtown Disney /// Dinner: Tony's at 5:35 /// MK Halloween Party

Wed. 9/10
MK /// Dinner: Cape May at 6pm /// MGM's Fantasmic

Thurs. 9/11 EPCOT /// Nothing

Fri. 9/12
AK /// Dinner: 1900 Park Ave at 4:30pm (may change)

Sat. 9/13 Come Home :(

On Friday night, I was thinking about cancelling Park Fare to go to Narcoosee's (even though it's 2 dinning credits), since it's our last night there. Have any of you been there? What do you think?

Also, I did get a reservation at Cape May, but not at the same time as the group. I wanted to be able to see Fantasmic afterwards. So I'll probably run into you all on the way out.

So let me know if you have any suggestions! I'm really trying to make my schedule much more open/loose this year so I can have time to RELAX while I'm there, and not come home totally worn out!!!

-G
:wave2:

HEYYYYY!!!!! I am soooo excited now about this trip! Especially since Amanda is going now!!! :hyper:

IMG_1700.jpg

I REALLY hope that we can do EE and Dino together so we can be in each others' ride photos! Maybe we should make that a Green Shirt day!

Remember, since my reservations are for 3 people, I will have an extra seat at my table if someone needs it
(as long as they are not crazy axe murderers.)

Here's my updated itinerary: (Rich, stop the jokes)

Mon. 9/8

Tues. 9/9 SLEEP! Downtown Disney /// Dinner: Tony's at 5:35 /// MK Halloween Party

Wed. 9/10

Fri. 9/12

On Friday night, I was thinking about cancelling Park Fare to go to Narcoosee's (even though it's 2 dinning credits), since it's our last night there. Have any of you been there? What do you think?

Also, I did get a reservation at Cape May, but not at the same time as the group. I wanted to be able to see Fantasmic afterwards. So I'll probably run into you all on the way out.

So let me know if you have any suggestions! I'm really trying to make my schedule much more open/loose this year so I can have time to RELAX while I'm there, and not come home totally worn out!!!

-G

OMG I can't belive you posted that!! Naughty...maybe I will keep your birthday presents!!

[QUOTE
-G
[/QUOTE]

Green shirts for a DIS ride picture sounds great to me!

If you look at my ADRs you'll see I have an ADR for Narcoosee's on Friday 9/12 for 7:30PM. We are a table of three, plan to request a window table, and hope to be able to see Wishes and the Electrical Water Pageant. It'd be great, if you guys could get an ADR for around the same time (or for that matter we should have an empty seat at our table:rolleyes1 ). I ate there for the first time this past trip in May and it was soooo good. Calamari were good, steak had so much flavor and you could cut it with a butter knife, lobster was OK, but I'm not a big lobster fan. I've since read you can substitute scallops for either the steak or the lobster, so I'm doing steak and scallops when we go in Sept. Now that almond cheesecake has got to be the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. I was on the DxDDP a couple of weeks ago and that cheesecake was my favorite thing all week. It was very almondy (is that a word?), but sooo good. I'm already planning on buying an extra one to take back to my room for a midnight snack.

Yeah, Glenda it is definitely worth 2 credits. I did a 2 credit Signature restaurant every night of my trip a couple of weeks ago. I ate at Narcoosee, Citrico, Artist Point, Flying Fish, Yatchsman, California Grill, and Jiko. Narcoosee was by far my favorite meal of the trip.

Green shirts for a DIS ride picture sounds great to me!

Great! That will be sooooo much fun!!!!

If you look at my ADRs you'll see I have an ADR for Narcoosee's on Friday 9/12 for 7:30PM.

Yeah, Glenda it is definitely worth 2 credits.

Narcoosee was by far my favorite meal of the trip.

Well . . . I guess I WILL try to add this. BUT I going to try to get an earlier time, so we can have the option of visiting a park afterwards if we want. If so, hopefully I can at least see you on the way out.

Thanks!!!

Hi Guys!! We just bought our airfare!! It's official!! I will put our deposit on the package tonight!!

We got a great deal, $175 a piece round trip...but since when did airtran start charging you to pick your seats??UGH!

Hi Guys!! We just bought our airfare!! It's official!! I will put our deposit on the package tonight!!

We got a great deal, $175 a piece round trip...but since when did airtran start charging you to pick your seats??UGH!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: :wizard: :woohoo: :hug:

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

where are you staying again ??? I get there the day before you.. and stopping at Publix for some water and stuff.. you need me to pick up anything for you and your mom ???

We are booked!! YAY!!! I just put our deposit down.I tried to change and see if Pop was available, but all the values are booked!! So we stuck with out original booking at All Star Music YUCK!!!!

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: :wizard: :woohoo: :hug:

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

where are you staying again ??? I get there the day before you.. and stopping at Publix for some water and stuff.. you need me to pick up anything for you and your mom ???

Lol I totally missed this post...and I thought I killed the thread:(

I think we are renting a car too, so we will probably stop at Winn Dixie on our way. We are staying at All Star Music which I am sad about, but hey it's still Disney right?

Lol I totally missed this post...and I thought I killed the thread:(

I think we are renting a car too, so we will probably stop at Winn Dixie on our way. We are staying at All Star Music which I am sad about, but hey it's still Disney right?

np... :hug:

where are you guys going to be this weekend ???

Amanda, Congrats on getting the ball rolling on your trip! I still havent gotten my tix for Sept yet. Will do that when I get back. I'm flying Southwest though, cuz Airtran seats does not have enuf leg room for me. :worried:

Hey Aubriee, I dont remember if I told you that I got a reservation for Narcoosee's on Friday night at 6pm. I made it a bit early in case we wanted to go to a park afterwards. So here's what I have now:

Sat. 9/6 - Boma @ 4:35pm

Sun. 9/7 - LeCellier @ 6:15pm

Mon. 9/8 - Boma @ 6:15pm

Tues. 9/9 - Tony's @ 5:35pm (then onto the Halloween Party)

Wed. 9/10 - Cape May (around 6pm)

Thurs. 9/11 - Nothing

Fri. 9/12 - Narcoosee's @ 6pm

Sat. 9/13 - going home

Here's my updated itinerary: (Rich, stop the jokes)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Mon. 9/8

Wed. 9/10

Fri. 9/12

I'm really trying to make my schedule much more open/loose this year so I can have time to RELAX while I'm there, and not come home totally worn out!!!

-G
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hi Glenda -- I may run into you Thursday at Epcot. My schedule is so open (other than a few meals) that it's downright scary to this obsessive planner:eek: It goes something like this:

9/7 -- arrive late at AKV
9/8 -- Epcot, Boma for dinner w/Dis group, probably nothing after
9/9 -- MK/break for lunch at GFC, possibly MGM but Thursday is better for Fantasmic
9/10 -- Open for DTD or whatever, early EMH available at AK if so motivated
9/11 -- Epcot, Chefs de France lunch, best night for Fantasmic
9/12 -- Moving to VWL day, MK or MGM, dinner at Citrico's
9/13 -- Epcot, dinner at Bluezoo, good night for IllumiNations
9/14 -- Breakfast at Whispering Canyon, AK morning
9/15 -- Fly home until May 2009

Hi Glenda -- I may run into you Thursday at Epcot. My schedule is so open (other than a few meals) that it's downright scary to this obsessive planner:eek: It goes something like this:

9/8 -- Epcot, Boma for dinner w/Dis group, probably nothing after

Looks like we'll see each other that night too. I'm going to see if we can get seated near everyone. If we're not too tired that night, we're going to try to catch Illuminations after dinner!

Looks like we'll see each other that night too. I'm going to see if we can get seated near everyone. If we're not too tired that night, we're going to try to catch Illuminations after dinner!

gm....:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter