Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Looks like we'll see each other that night too. I'm going to see if we can get seated near everyone. If we're not too tired that night, we're going to try to catch Illuminations after dinner!

There's never a bad night for IllumiNations :goodvibes

Just gotta share this! I'm one of those people who go to WDW several times a year, send off twice a year for every DVD (WDW parks, Cruise Line, and DVC). I also have them check that my email is correct every time I speak with a CM. Yet I have never received a code. My 74 y/o mom has only been to WDW three times in her entire life and that was when I've taken her and my name was the main one on the reservation. She doesn't even have an email address and she lives with me. She got a PIN code yesterday for our September dates. I called to check on it though and it's for a room only and the DDP can not even be purchased with it and even though it says $59.00 per night at select Value resorts not a single Value or Moderate will come up for our dates. In fact the only resorts that are coming up are WL Courtyard view for $1908.00 and AKL Standard View for $1458.00. This would be for an extra adult in the room. I asked him if it could be used for a different date and he double checked and said no it was only 08/03/08-09/27/08. The free dining round up being a better deal for us, but too bad we couldn't use it for a later date. It's OK though, because my mom is just so excited that she got a code, when I never have and yet I'm the one that's tried everything to get one.:rotfl2: .

Oh, by the way! Welcome back ANTS and Glenda! Hope you guys had a great trip! Can't wait to hear a couple of trip reports.

Oops, never mind Timmy. I just saw yours. Hey, where's the rest though? Looks like you guys were sure having fun. I can't believe you were lucky enough to make two trips down there in less than a month.

Oh, by the way! Welcome back ANTS and Glenda! Hope you guys had a great trip! Can't wait to hear a couple of trip reports.

Oops, never mind Timmy. I just saw yours. Hey, where's the rest though? Looks like you guys were sure having fun. I can't believe you were lucky enough to make two trips down there in less than a month.

:wave2: ok another mini partial is up!!! I finally finished Saturday :faint:
SW Weekend Mug Shots !!!

Amanda, Congrats on getting the ball rolling on your trip! I still havent gotten my tix for Sept yet. Will do that when I get back. I'm flying Southwest though, cuz Airtran seats does not have enuf leg room for me. :worried:

Hey Aubriee, I dont remember if I told you that I got a reservation for Narcoosee's on Friday night at 6pm. I made it a bit early in case we wanted to go to a park afterwards. So here's what I have now:

Sat. 9/6 - Boma @ 4:35pm

Sun. 9/7 - LeCellier @ 6:15pm

Mon. 9/8 - Boma @ 6:15pm

Tues. 9/9 - Tony's @ 5:35pm (then onto the Halloween Party)

Wed. 9/10 - Cape May (around 6pm)

Thurs. 9/11 - Nothing

Fri. 9/12 - Narcoosee's @ 6pm

Sat. 9/13 - going home

Hi Glenda -- I may run into you Thursday at Epcot. My schedule is so open (other than a few meals) that it's downright scary to this obsessive planner:eek: It goes something like this:

9/7 -- arrive late at AKV
9/8 -- Epcot, Boma for dinner w/Dis group, probably nothing after
9/9 -- MK/break for lunch at GFC, possibly MGM but Thursday is better for Fantasmic
9/10 -- Open for DTD or whatever, early EMH available at AK if so motivated
9/11 -- Epcot, Chefs de France lunch, best night for Fantasmic
9/12 -- Moving to VWL day, MK or MGM, dinner at Citrico's
9/13 -- Epcot, dinner at Bluezoo, good night for IllumiNations
9/14 -- Breakfast at Whispering Canyon, AK morning
9/15 -- Fly home until May 2009

this is mine.. so far...

9/5 Lands at MCO .......... what am I to do... :goodvibes :confused3

= will have to hunt down NH_Bubba, rebecca and Care... SlightlyGoofy and another diser...

Party at Petals at POP at 10PM

check in at POP Sept. 6,2008

9/6 Coral Reef @ 5:10PM ============ Epcot

typhoon lagoon in the AM ~ maybe

watch a movie at DTD

9/7 Chef Mickey @ 5:05PM ========== CR then to MK

church

~hang out ~ then to CM

9/8 Boma @ 6:00PM =============== AKL

Golf lessons in the AM

~ hang out in the PM ~

Spectro magic w/ Miss Linda,Nancy @ 8:00PM MK

9/9 CP @ 8:10AM ================= MK

do all the rides at MK

~ do whatever ~

MNSHHP @ 7:00PM ============= MK

9/10 Raglan Road House @ 12 Noon ==== DTD

Cape May Cafe @ 7:25PM ======= BC

Piano Bar at POFQ after dinner~tagging along Kelli,Bonzi, Miss Linda and Pooch

9/11 Teppen Edo@ 5:30PM ============ Epcot

tentative parasailing date in the AM

watch Illumination and closes EPCOT for nite pictures.

9/12 Tony's @ 4:50PM ================ MK

:confused3

9/13 yak and yeti @ 1:00PM======== AK

then to TOT Meet at 3PM ============= DHS

Jellyrolls @ 8:00PM ================== BW

9/14 flying back home ============== MCO

sleep in... check out at 11AM ... head to a park the off to airport.. flights at 8PM

do we have a date for the dino/everest meet group picture???

SlightlyGoofy: Aug. 30 - Sept. 13 POP
FozzieFan: Sept. 2 - 6 POP
Nezgrrl: Sept. 4 - 8 ASMu
NH_Bubba: Seot 4 - 11 ASSprt
susanc: Sept. 5 - 8
wirki: Sept. 5 - 9 POR
kat3668: Sept. 6 - 13 ASMu
klofan: Sept. 6 - 13 GF
Glendamax: Sept 6 - 13 AKL
aubriee:Sept 6 - 13
antss2001: Sept 5 - 14 HRH on the 5th
then to POP MNSSHP 9/9
poohbear67: Sept. 6 - 14 POP MNSSHP 9/9
PennConn: Sept 7 - 13 POR
earljam: Sept. 7 -13
mariegucci: Sept. 7 - 13 POP
LocustPoint: Sept. 12 - 20 BWV
HRCCrazy: Sept. 13 - 21 ASSp
LarryinArk: Sept. 16 - 22
acourtwdw: Sept. 18 - 21
acourtwdw: Sept. 25 - 30

My dates are Sept. 5th-9th. Had to make it a shorter trip since we are leaving the kids at home with my Mom.

My dates are Sept. 5th-9th. Had to make it a shorter trip since we are leaving the kids at home with my Mom.

gotcha.. so what are your plan again.... bear with me... I will get this straight before the 5th of Sept. comes.. I still dont have a room for the 5th... I have been calling to add at POP most likely I will do another value resort.... then hop to POP on the 6th... AGAIN... I canceled my HRH reservation I cannot get myself to do Universal... esp'ly solo ::yes:: :faint:

So far this is what I have

Friday Sept 5th arrive around 12 staying at POFQ. Just hang until room is ready
Dinner-cs MNSSHP

Saturday Sept 6th Going to Epcot am ADR Biergarten @ 2. Then who knows. rest and then PI??

Sunday Sept 7th AK in the am then dinner @ LeCellier with my Dis Friends.(sorry you will not be able to make it) Then maybe MK for EMH

Monday Sept 8th DHS am maybe Epcot afternoon. We had an ADR @ Cali Grill at 8.

Tuesday Sept. 9th going home:(

So far this is what I have

Friday Sept 5th arrive around 12 staying at POFQ. Just hang until room is ready
Dinner-cs MNSSHP

Saturday Sept 6th Going to Epcot am ADR Biergarten @ 2. Then who knows. rest and then PI??

Sunday Sept 7th AK in the am then dinner @ LeCellier with my Dis Friends.(sorry you will not be able to make it) Then maybe MK for EMH

Monday Sept 8th DHS am maybe Epcot afternoon. We had an ADR @ Cali Grill at 8.

Tuesday Sept. 9th going home:(

9/5 Lands at MCO .......... what am I to do... :goodvibes :confused3

= will have to hunt down NH_Bubba, rebecca and Care... SlightlyGoofy and another diser...

Party at Petals at POP at 10PM

check in at POP Sept. 6,2008

9/6 Coral Reef @ 5:10PM ============ Epcot

typhoon lagoon in the AM ~ maybe

watch a movie at DTD

9/7 Chef Mickey @ 5:05PM ========== CR then to MK

church

~hang out ~ then to CM

9/8 Boma @ 6:00PM =============== AKL

Golf lessons in the AM

~ hang out in the PM ~

Spectro magic w/ Miss Linda,Nancy @ 8:00PM MK

9/9 CP @ 8:10AM ================= MK

do all the rides at MK

~ do whatever ~

MNSHHP @ 7:00PM ============= MK

Ok we can def'ly meet the 5th... I arrive 1st thing in the AM .. I think around 9ish.. at MCO what about you ???

we almost have the same idea for the 6th... I DTD ...

and the 7th.. I will def'ly bumped into you at MK... and in the AM... my morning is open.. I just have to really go to church that day!!!::yes::

and or.. meet you on the 8th at DHS to do TOT... RNR .. and TSM... so if ever you need a buddy to hang out... just pick a day... as Sept. comes we'll def'ly have a phone tree... :):yay:

I somehow lost the thread about the ToT meet on the 13th, but it looks like I may be able to make it. I'll be at Epcot that morning, and I have a 7:00 dinner at bluezoo. I really don't want to go back to VWL in between (too complicated to get from there to the Dolphin), so DHS looks like a good option (assuming it's not ungodly hot, in which case I'll probably be in the Belle Vue Lounge at BW drinking a Toasted Almond or two ::yes:: )

gotcha.. so what are your plan again.... bear with me... I will get this straight before the 5th of Sept. comes.. I still dont have a room for the 5th... I have been calling to add at POP most likely I will do another value resort.... then hop to POP on the 6th... AGAIN... I canceled my HRH reservation I cannot get myself to do Universal... esp'ly solo ::yes:: :faint:

Ants Uni isn't bad solo. I usally hit there for a few days during my Dec. trips. I don't stay at the Resorts because I've heard terrible things about them so I usually stay at the Double Tree right across the street.

I'm going to call today to see what I can come up with for ADRs and I'll post them once I get it figured out. You'll need to give me a call on the 5th when you get settled I'm sure we can find some kind of trouble to get in.

I somehow lost the thread about the ToT meet on the 13th, but it looks like I may be able to make it. I'll be at Epcot that morning, and I have a 7:00 dinner at bluezoo. I really don't want to go back to VWL in between (too complicated to get from there to the Dolphin), so DHS looks like a good option (assuming it's not ungodly hot, in which case I'll probably be in the Belle Vue Lounge at BW drinking a Toasted Almond or two ::yes:: )

*T.O.T. Meet Sept. 13,2008*

awesome !!!!!!!!!

Ants Uni isn't bad solo. I usally hit there for a few days during my Dec. trips. I don't stay at the Resorts because I've heard terrible things about them so I usually stay at the Double Tree right across the street.

I'm going to call today to see what I can come up with for ADRs and I'll post them once I get it figured out. You'll need to give me a call on the 5th when you get settled I'm sure we can find some kind of trouble to get in.

cool!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :stir:

ANTS, Hey I thought you were going to join us at 1900 Park Fare at 7:30pm on Sept 9th? Do you want me to take you off the list? You guys will have a great time at MNSSHP. My husband and I went last year, dressed in costumes, and had a blast. Also our ADR for Boma is 6:30pm not 6:00pm on Sept 8th.

By the way, we're going to be at PORS Sept 6th-14th.

If you guys want, I'd be happy to set up a phone tree and PM it to everybody, as the trip gets closer. I already have ANTS, Wirki, PennConn, Kat, Glenda, Jamie, and Bubba's phone numbers. All I need is Nancy's, Michelle's, and Mandy's and I think I'll have everybody.

We're going to be in AK Sept 8th and also for a little while Sept 14th. Any chance of doing a group photo op on Dinosaur and EE?

ANTS, Hey I thought you were going to join us at 1900 Park Fare at 7:30pm on Sept 9th? Do you want me to take you off the list? You guys will have a great time at MNSSHP. My husband and I went last year, dressed in costumes, and had a blast. Also our ADR for Boma is 6:30pm not 6:00pm on Sept 8th.

By the way, we're going to be at PORS Sept 6th-14th.

If you guys want, I'd be happy to set up a phone tree and PM it to everybody, as the trip gets closer. I already have ANTS, Wirki, PennConn, Kat, Glenda, Jamie, and Bubba's phone numbers. All I need is Nancy's, Michelle's, and Mandy's and I think I'll have everybody.

We're going to be in AK Sept 8th and also for a little while Sept 14th. Any chance of doing a group photo op on Dinosaur and EE?

I did not get an upgrade which means I can only do one table service on the 9th :( CP is still with the Gang right ???

And I am open on the 8th just our Boma ADR and LBV in the AM !!!

We still have a few openings at some of our ADRs. So far I have:

9/7 Sun
8:15am Chef Mickey's--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Kat, +2 empty seats
6:20pm Le Cellier--Wirki, Dave, Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Rich, Adrian, KAT, Mandy, Mandy's mom, Michelle, Bubba

9/8 Mon
8:10-am Tusker House--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, + 2empty seats
6:30pm Boma--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Kat, Nancy, Jamie, ANTs, + one empty seat

9/9 Tues
8:10-am Crystal Palace--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, ANTS, Kat, Rich, Adrian, Nancy, + four empty seats
7:30pm 1900 Park Fare--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Rich, Adrian, Kat, + four empty seats

9/10 Wed
7:25pm Cape May--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, + three empty seats

9/11 12N Biergarten--Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Rich, Adrian, Kat

I did not get an upgrade which means I can only do one table service on the 9th :( CP is still with the Gang right ???

And I am open on the 8th just our Boma ADR and LBV in the AM !!!

Yeah, no problem. Can't wait! I think I was typing a list of our shared ADRs, as you made this post.

9/7 Sun

6:20pm Le Cellier--Wirki, Dave, Aubriee, Mark, Betty, Rich, Adrien, KAT, Mandy, Mandy's mom, Michelle, Bubba

I will be at outside Le Cellier around 5:30PM to 6:10PM with Ernie ( Unless Bert made it with me and will not be to lazy lcarrying it around) and my camera... to grab a group pictures.. I wish I can split me in two.. I would love to join this crowd also!!!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter