Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

I dont know about Vanessa but here are mine.......:goodvibes :goodvibes

:woohoo: I get to ride with Kat on Dumbo.. her 1st.. my 1st of many with sharing a ride with her !!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's fixed. I live in lower Maine, I can get to MA in an hour. It's not headed for us, we'll just have lots of rain. Looks like it will be up near Canada. We've had a lot of flooding of rivers up north this year, so the Hurricane won't help.

I'm bored!

Kat, where are those first two pictures taken?

How was the hurricane watch..everytime they mention Maine I think of you... Well it has been none stop rain here since Thursday that I was off... nothing much to do but vegitate... bake more cakes.. and vegitate some more...:lmao:

The Hurricane watch is off for Maine now, Kyle turned and he's headed for Canada. It'll probably be almost nothing by the time it gets there though, the water up here is very cold. The ocean here doesn't really go higher than maybe 65 degrees in the summer.

I've just been hanging out doing nothing, watched the presidential debate, House & The Office on hulu.com. :)

It's fixed. I live in lower Maine, I can get to MA in an hour. It's not headed for us, we'll just have lots of rain. Looks like it will be up near Canada. We've had a lot of flooding of rivers up north this year, so the Hurricane won't help.

I'm bored!

Kat, where are those first two pictures taken?

The first 2 were at Chef Mickeys on Sun 9/14... great place!

The first 2 were at Chef Mickeys on Sun 9/14... great place!

Kat.... are you ready for your cruise ?????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

be sure to...
1. take alot of picture...
2. stay away from the edge of the ship... I wont be there to hold you hand !!!!!
3. and dont talk to starngers.. unless they can be good accesories!!:laughing:

I wish I can go... I have been trying to pull trade in dates but nobody would budge for January...

When are you dates fro bounce back ???

Nie you guys bouncing back ???

Hmmm have not seen Amanda this weekend... hope she is Ok.. I talked to Glenda Friday and she is home vegitating with no PC :hug: And Vanessa hmm must be stuck at work ....

We didn't book bounce back, it's hard to tell where we'll be at in a year with things like my brother being a senior, me living in Maine on a year-lease (which is up in May) etc. I think if we go again next year, it'll probably be after Thanksgiving but before Christmas rush. :)

Timmy:hug:

AWWWWWW Man I woukd have loved it you could have gone!:sad1::sad1:

(keep trying!):goodvibes

As for strangers have no fear I am only brave with you around!!!:scared1:

I booked bounceback for Oct 2-8th next year, As of now we have a 1 bdrm at SSR.... supposed to hear back tonight as to if my aunt and uncle will be joining us....:headache: (hopefully not my uncle gives me a headache he never shuts up!)

I really need to start looking at excursions etc. for Jan.. leaning towards something with dolphins :love:

Timmy:hug:

As for strangers have no fear I am only brave with you around!!!:scared1:

:love:

hahahaha and I am taking that as a compliment !!!! :lmao:

I am glad to be able to give you some ummmphhhhhh with my presence !!!!!!!

So far we have overlapping dates!!!!!!!! Yey!!!! When you have a boring downtime make sure to think of me for your ADR... It was awesome this past trip that I did not have to do a single ADR.. I love it!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Vanessaaaaaa :hug: :hug: for taking an orphink like moi!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Hey I'm around...still sick though. Spent all day yesterday with dbf and spent today in bed. I think it might be a sinus infection, not a cold:sick:

We did not book bounceback either...too hot. I think we are going to try and go the second week of October but not sure yet.

Nie, glad to hear the hurricane is going to miss you :thumbsup2

Hey I'm around...still sick though. Spent all day yesterday with dbf and spent today in bed. I think it might be a sinus infection, not a cold:sick:

We did not book bounceback either...too hot. I think we are going to try and go the second week of October but not sure yet.

Nie, glad to hear the hurricane is going to miss you :thumbsup2

Amandaaaaaaaaaa !!! I was about to get a search party for you woman!!! Sorry about you being sick....

WHile I was napping in between chores I had the most "fun" dream!!! We were on vaca.. getting ready to go to AK for EE and I saw you walking behind.. while Gmax was already in the car.... :lmao: and it was Mark who was driving... Vanessa dont know where you were :confused3 ... so by the looks of it we are staying in either one villa or one resort... I know.. I know.. my depression have not gone away... this is really crazy.. how can you want to go back to a place where you just left... :faint:

hahahaha and I am taking that as a compliment !!!! :lmao:

I am glad to be able to give you some ummmphhhhhh with my presence !!!!!!!

So far we have overlapping dates!!!!!!!! Yey!!!! When you have a boring downtime make sure to think of me for your ADR... It was awesome this past trip that I did not have to do a single ADR.. I love it!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Vanessaaaaaa :hug: :hug: for taking an orphink like moi!!!!!!!:woohoo:

You are welcome to join us for any ADR you like..... I'll let you know as the time gets closer.:goodvibes

Amandaaaaaaaaaa !!! I was about to get a search party for you woman!!! Sorry about you being sick....

WHile I was napping in between chores I had the most "fun" dream!!! We were on vaca.. getting ready to go to AK for EE and I saw you walking behind.. while Gmax was already in the car.... :lmao: and it was Mark who was driving... Vanessa dont know where you were :confused3 ... so by the looks of it we are staying in either one villa or one resort... I know.. I know.. my depression have not gone away... this is really crazy.. how can you want to go back to a place where you just left... :faint:

:lmao: You know you have a sickness when you start dreaming about other disers!!

oops double post!! Where's Earl??

:lmao: You know you have a sickness when you start dreaming about other disers!!

incurable!!! unoperatable!!! Chronic!!!!!! Acute !!!!!!!!! Severe!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ..............
........................................................... indigestion!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got a PIN in the mail today to book for that free-dining during select weeks in Oct/Nov/Dec. Little late, dontchathink? Only reason I'd go during those weeks is for food, and I highly doubt any reservations are open! :rotfl:

Kat-Love the pictures-thanks for posting......looks like it was a fun trip.

HEY Colette! I missed you! I'm gonna try to go to WDW 2nd week of December 2009. I wish I could go this year, but I do not have any vacation days left!

Good Seeing you!

I'm sooooo sorry. :hug: The last time I had a sinus infection, my head hurt so badly that I was nearly crawling on the floor to get around. Then my balance was thrown off, so I had to take Dramamine! I hope your's isn't as bad!

Here are some pics that I've posted so far in my report. When you guys get a chance, please stop by! That means you PennConn and Collette!

IMG_2772_2.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2780_2.jpg

c10f7166.jpg

881d90f7.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well!! I have been very busy visiting trip reports. I am so glad that we all had great time. And guess what.....

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Talked to DH and we want to go before we have to pay for our youngest to get in:rotfl: . I made reservations at BWV with a Boardwalk view. 1 bedroom, for Feb 8-13. Anyone want to join.:thumbsup2

Hey Glenda-love the pictures and I have started reading your trip report-almost makes me feel like I was there.....December, 2009 is a possibility for me, also-it would be another birthday celebration-lol. You really had a great group last trip-so many I haven't met, yet, but hope to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter