Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well!! I have been very busy visiting trip reports. I am so glad that we all had great time. And guess what.....

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Talked to DH and we want to go before we have to pay for our youngest to get in:rotfl: . I made reservations at BWV with a Boardwalk view. 1 bedroom, for Feb 8-13. Anyone want to join.:thumbsup2

You can take me for my birthday (the 14th). :lovestruc

:offtopic:

[rant]Worst birthday ever (Valentine's):
-Everything costs double, flights, hotels, food, flowers, etc.
-I don't care too much for chocolate but everyone gives me it.
-Boyfriends try to give you a mixed Valentine's/Bday present.
-None of your non-single friends can go out.
-Single friends just complain about people in relationships.
-If you're alone, it's for birthday + Valentines = major depression.
-Everyone walks around talking about how they hate Valentine's.
[/rant]

I'm glad you get to go again with the little ones! :)

HEY Colette! I missed you! I'm gonna try to go to WDW 2nd week of December 2009. I wish I could go this year, but I do not have any vacation days left!

Good Seeing you!

I'm sooooo sorry. :hug: The last time I had a sinus infection, my head hurt so badly that I was nearly crawling on the floor to get around. Then my balance was thrown off, so I had to take Dramamine! I hope your's isn't as bad!

Here are some pics that I've posted so far in my report. When you guys get a chance, please stop by! That means you PennConn and Collette!

Great pics!! Thanks, I am home sick for the second day...my head is sooo congested!! I am in bed drinking juice and eating Teddy Grahams...apparently I am 3.

Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well!! I have been very busy visiting trip reports. I am so glad that we all had great time. And guess what.....

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Talked to DH and we want to go before we have to pay for our youngest to get in:rotfl: . I made reservations at BWV with a Boardwalk view. 1 bedroom, for Feb 8-13. Anyone want to join.:thumbsup2

Ohhh I wanna go :( BLech I will be traveling for work...no where near Florida!! Have fun!!

You can take me for my birthday (the 14th). :lovestruc

[/rant]

I'm glad you get to go again with the little ones! :)
:hug:

My dad's bday is Valentines, but I am not sure he feels like you do about it :lmao:
Maybe you will have a special guy in your life by then:love:

Oh it's not bad, my current BF surprised me last year. I had thought I was going to spend the day alone because I worked during the day and he was working all night, but he skivved off his shift early and walked in my apartment with a huge grin on his face. :)

Just in general, it can be an annoying birthday, haha. I usually end up celebrating before or after, but not on that day. Getting a reservation is hard!

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Hey! I was thinking about going back in January. If that falls through, then I'll keep your dates in mind!

Hey Glenda-love the pictures and I have started reading your trip report-almost makes me feel like I was there.....December, 2009 is a possibility for me, also-it would be another birthday celebration-lol. You really had a great group last trip-so many I haven't met, yet, but hope to.
Hey Colette! Good to see you! Glad you got a chance to check out my report! :goodvibes

[/rant]

Your list is TOOOOOO funny! :lmao:

Great pics!! Thanks, I am home sick for the second day...my head is sooo congested!! I am in bed drinking juice and eating Teddy Grahams...apparently I am 3.
TAG FAIRY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!! :lmao:

Glenda, I would love it if you (or anyone else) were able to come that week. I have to say that a highlight of the weekend for me was meeting such wonderful people.

Mandy, I am sorry that you are not feeling well still. I hope you get better soon!

Nicole, I never really thought about a birthday on a Holiday before..except that I thought it would be cool ( except Christmas) Sorry it is not always what you plan it to be. But Disney will let you in free:goodvibes
Nice job on the siggie for Glenda. I love it and that picture is perfect!!

Where is Earl, Timmy and Bubba?

Glenda, I would love it if you (or anyone else) were able to come that week. I have to say that a highlight of the weekend for me was meeting such wonderful people.

Mandy, I am sorry that you are not feeling well still. I hope you get better soon!

Nicole, I never really thought about a birthday on a Holiday before..except that I thought it would be cool ( except Christmas) Sorry it is not always what you plan it to be. But Disney will let you in free:goodvibes
Nice job on the siggie for Glenda. I love it and that picture is perfect!!

Where is Earl, Timmy and Bubba?

Debbie !!!!!!!!!! I am here.... just plotting... :goodvibes Bubba... last tiem I ehard he was coming back from KC and now swamp with work also... Earl... hmmm making Beer :p

What are the big plans for the weekend? :)

Nie!!!!!! this is the ugly weekend for me.. my 32 hour shift weekend.. so yup.. I will be stuck at work for 16 hours shift each day... So basically penance starts at 4PM tonight... and will last till midnight on Sunday...

Wishing everybody have a good weekend...

Mandy.. I hope you are feeling much better...

Rich ??!!! where art thou ??!!

Vanessa.... How are you doing ???

kat... are you wrokign this weekend too???

Gmax... have a good weekend.... Your weekend starts today so you better make use of it ..

Hey guys...I'm around too. Thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling MUCH better!! No big plans for the weekend, hanging with dbf tomorrow.

Just wanted to share a pic...I got the rest of the pictures back we took before my brother moved to Korea and this one makes me laugh (and miss him:sad1: )

ry%3D400

8AM on a Saturday and I'm awake? :scared:

Off to the gym, then volunteering at the Maine Pumpkin Carving Festival, then coming home to crash, haha.

My best friend at work is leaving on Friday. :( She is going to be a middle school secretary, so I was looking for an idea of a gift to get her for her new desk. The Budget Board linked this thread which talked about a post-it note holder made from a photo frame!

I tried to take a stab at it last night, it was my first time using stamps or anything scrap-book related, so it's a little smudgy where it says family... but this project is so fun!

Post1-02.jpg

I'm going to try to make better this weekend, but it was fun to make that one. :)

8AM on a Saturday and I'm awake? :scared:

Off to the gym, then volunteering at the Maine Pumpkin Carving Festival, then coming home to crash, haha.
:)

:rolleyes1 dont remember how it is to be young again..... :rolleyes:

well atleast it is flower you are trying to give me... my nephew told me I need to drink ginko since I forget to much :lmao: and he is 5 :faint:

I took ginko for a while. Someone asked me if it worked. I told them that it seemed to help when I remembered to take it :rotfl2:

:woohoo: it is now 4:41PM.... and I am done at 11:30PM and I have an hour break at 5:30 to 6:30PM :dance3: I am almost there... and we are heading out to a Chinese Diner .. uh huh you read it right... Chinese Diner close by !!!:goodvibes For Dinner !!!!!!!!!! Sesame Shrimp and Brown rice here I come !!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter