Glitch in the new system - 190 Day ADRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triciari

DIS Veteran
On Tour Guide Mike, some posters stated that they went onto the new dining site and were able to make ADRs before their 180 day window!

I'm past mine - but if I wasn't, I'd try it! Good luck!

I tried it but it didn't work. They do have the dates available to pick for 180 +10 but if you pick a date beyond the 180, it asks you to put in your confirm number and check-in date. You can't pick a check-in date beyond the 180 day mark. However, they have been testing the system the last few days. Maybe at one point it may have let some slip by, but as of now, it's not working. :rolleyes: (just my luck)

It worked for me last night. :cool1: I was only a day early but I wanted to give it a try - I was able to do all my ADR's - 9 in all - including dinner shows, character breakfasts, etc.

It just worked for me! My window starts in 2 days and I just booked everything all the way from 11/26 thru 12/3. WOO HOO! I only could not book CRT, HDDR, and Candlelight Processional. I'm so excited! I've really been stressing over this!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It just worked for me!!!! My date is Monday 5/31. I got 6 out of 7 that I wanted and all at the times I wanted. Thanks for the head's up on this!!!!:thumbsup2

They must have fixed it. My ADR date is June 1 (4 days from now). I just tried. It will only let you confirm a reservation up to Nov. 24 (4 days before our arrival). Congrats to those who snuck in, just hope too many of our favs didn't get snapped up!

My ADR date isn't til June 1st but my daughter and I were both able to go on just a few minutes ago and book all of our ADR's, glad its all done so I don't have to stress about it.

our ADR day should be June 7th. I was able to go in and book our arrival day only (Dec 4th), not "10 days out" from there. It seems like if you are a Disney resort guest, maybe it is letting you book 180 PLUS 10 additional days? Because December 4th is 190 days for me, for example

My ADR date isn't til June 1st but my daughter and I were both able to go on just a few minutes ago and book all of our ADR's, glad its all done so I don't have to stress about it.

Not sure how ppl are doing this. If I try for a date that more than 180 days out the system notes it and asks to confirm that we have a resort reservation. On the page you get for the resort reservation it only allows you to confirm up to Nov. 24 (which would give you today for your 180 + 10). How are people arriving after that date accessing the system? :confused3

i got to book Le Cellier a looong time before my 180 days! after 5 years of trying, I finally got it! :D:banana:

ok, the most I can see is 190 days (180 plus 10) - are people getting to further out than that? that is what I get after I enter my resort reservation #

I haven't gotten anything past Dec 4tth to show up - are others able to book PAST Dec 4th?

anyone feel like PMing me details? :-)

ok, the most I can see is 190 days (180 plus 10) - are people getting to further out than that? that is what I get after I enter my resort reservation #

I haven't gotten anything past Dec 4tth to show up - are others able to book PAST Dec 4th?

anyone feel like PMing me details? :-)

As far as I have seen and read it is only showing up through Dec. 4th today.

I haven't heard anything official, so I went to the site and played a little. The phrase below makes me wonder if the change is intentional and permanent:

Why you should confirm

Guests who have a Resort hotel reservation can book dining reservations more than 180 days before their stay.

Bolding is mine.

This isn't founded on any real facts, just the one phrase, but maybe they're going to a flat 190 days and taking away the 180 plus 10?

Also, just a side note, but please don't post secretive PM messages on the boards.

Per the DISboard guidelines:

6. NO PERSONAL MESSAGES: The types of posts that we like to see on the DIS are those that everyone can participate in and benefit from. When a post is intended for an individual, it creates a problem and can be very awkward for both the person you're publicly contacting as well as others. Did you know that you can easily get in touch with almost anyone via the DIS Private Message system? Simply click on the name of the person and you should see a link for sending them a private message and/or email. If you come across a situation where the person has blocked these options, sorry you still can't use the boards to get in touch.
Thanks! :goodvibes

I haven't heard anything official, so I went to the site and played a little. The phrase below makes me wonder if the change is intentional and permanent:

Bolding is mine.

This isn't founded on any real facts, just the one phrase, but maybe they're going to a flat 190 days and taking away the 180 plus 10?

But if you pick a date that is more than 180 days out the system alerts you to confirm your reservation, and the drop down calendar only offers dates 180 days from today (for the check in date).

That's good to know. I could only play a little with it because my reservations are for January 2011 and way outside 180 or 190 days.

That phrasing is a bit misleading, though Disney IT is pretty notorious for messing things up at the worst and confusing them at the best. Usually though they've been pretty good at saying you can make reservations 180 days before you check in for up to 10 days of your stay.

Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup2

Worked for me. . . My 180 day mark is supposed to be Monday, but it just let me make reservations. I got a 6:45 on a Sunday night at Le Cellier that surely would not have been there in 3 days. :cool1:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Hi Guys!

Our next trip to the World begins on 11/28, so I had calculated and the CM I spoke with told me that my first day to make ADR's would be June 1. So today (5/29) I'm just tooling around on the WDW site and guess what? It let me make all of my ADR's!!!!

So, for those of you that are close check the site and see if you too are able to do this.

I was able to get all the ADR's and times I wanted:

Garden Grill
1900 Park Fare (Character Breakfast)
Ohana's (Dinner)
T-Rex (Birthday Lunch)
Le Cellier (Dinner-seriously! and at 6:45 pm too!)
50's Prime Time Cafe (Dinner)
Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)

This was also reservations for 6 people and I actually got Le Cellier, can't believe it! DS11 requested Le Cellier (it's his Birthday week) and my sister has never been to Le Cellier-we have only been once, b/c I could never get in.

Wow!!!

ARGH! I am arriving on the 27th. I checked two days ago and it wouldn't let me mark reservations.....I am off to figure it out. I hope it lets me reserve too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter