Glitch in the new system - 190 Day ADRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 190 days out from January 6th Today

31 - Days in July
31 - Days in August
30 - Days in September
31 - Days in October
30 - Days in November
31 - Days in December
06 - Days in January
190 - Days

Oops! What a dope! :teacher:Thanks for doing the math for me!

They probably are working on fixing it, but as of right now it's still there. (I just logged on and double checked to make sure)

It is still not fixed. I have been making all of my 190 day ADR's for several days now. Granted I have to do it one day at a time but they are there and I can see them any time. I am so glad that some one posted this. I t has made me a little less stressed about calling or logging on at the 180 day mark.

Same here... still not fixed, and I've now booked reservations for our entire trip (through January 9)! Oddly, no matter what day or time I try between Jan 2 and 9, I can't book Boma for breakfast. That's fine, though; I'm happy to make ONE call tomorrow when my 180 day officially arrives! :)

I am making use of the glitch and was able to make a reservation this morning at 6:45am but just after 7:00 I got my first ERROR 500 message and since then I have not been able to get a reservation getting the ERROR 500 message each time the page goes to confirm.

I know others have posted about this so I just wanted to give my experience today. I will be trying again tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes.:wizard:

Peace.
Colleen

OK...I made all my reservations for 12/30 through 1/08 online through the glitch. This morning I made my Spirit of Aloha ADR via phone. My only question is, I an see my reservations under "My reservations" for the ones I did online at 190 days, but I can't see my SOA ADR in the same place? Why is this. I am a little concerned that I will not be able to "proove" one or the other if it came down to a confrontation (at Disney...say it aint so!). Of course I have confirmation numbers on all: phone and online...so.....

Thanks!

rainman1962 - no need to worry. When you get to the page that shows all the ADRs you made online there is a bold heading on the right side of that page that reads "Don't See All Your Reservations?" Under that is a link to retrieve your reservation by confirmation number. Click on that and then enter the required information in the places provided. The one you made on the telephone will come up. Print that page on the back of your other list of ADRs if that will make you feel more secure. It will only bring it up when you enter the reservation number. It will not permanently move it over to the list of ones that you made online.

Greetings one and all.

I read the first 5 or so pages before I tried this reservation on-line system myself.

Here is what I did:
Selected the most advanced date (January 11 2011) available today
Selected 5:30 pm dinner time
Was prompted that I needed to confirm my reservation
Clicked to confirm the reservation
Input a bogus reservation number
Clicked a bogus check in date (also January 11 2011)
Confirmed
At the create reservation screen, the date for the reservation search went back to today's date (July 5, 2010)
Changed the date back to January 11 2011
Searched and got a large list of available restaurants
Chose Jiko at 5:30 pm
Made my reservation
Reservation added to my account - no problems

I then went in and removed this reservation. I do not want to take a time away from someone else.

Bug definately not fixed.

Greetings one and all.

I read the first 5 or so pages before I tried this reservation on-line system myself.

Here is what I did:
Selected the most advanced date (January 11 2011) available today
Selected 5:30 pm dinner time
Was prompted that I needed to confirm my reservation
Clicked to confirm the reservation
Input a bogus reservation number
Clicked a bogus check in date (also January 11 2011)
Confirmed
At the create reservation screen, the date for the reservation search went back to today's date (July 5, 2010)
Changed the date back to January 11 2011
Searched and got a large list of available restaurants
Chose Jiko at 5:30 pm
Made my reservation
Reservation added to my account - no problems

I then went in and removed this reservation. I do not want to take a time away from someone else.

Bug definately not fixed.

But January 11th was the last day you could book right? I need to do mine this weekend so watching this thread.

I have still not been able to book ADRs for Boma at breakfast. I can do it for dinner, but not breakfast. It's very strange.

At any rate, I called in today to book for the 4th since today is the start of the 180-day window. I was told they are having issues booking some restaurants in January. The CM, Wanda, didn't give a completely clear explanation. She said that restaurants close to the 180 day booking window are being cleared daily... which didn't make sense since today IS the 180 day window. She told me to check back later this week.

I thought I'd give an update here since I've had similar luck (read: none) for Boma on the 4th for breakfast no matter what way I try to make that ADR.

It is 6:30 AM EST and the system is not pulling any restaurants in EPCOT for dinner time. As a matter of fact, the entire system is only pulling a total of 10 or so restaurants for the entire day!

It is 6:30 AM EST and the system is not pulling any restaurants in EPCOT for dinner time. As a matter of fact, the entire system is only pulling a total of 10 or so restaurants for the entire day!

Correct! In all of WDW on my screen it only shows 16 restaurants available for dinner and 53 without.
Once again they have not loaded everything into the system.

'Ohana is still a problem for every single day in January for dinner other than January 1st - breakfast is ok.

Correct! In all of WDW on my screen it only shows 16 restaurants available for dinner and 53 without.
Once again they have not loaded everything into the system.

'Ohana is still a problem for every single day in January for dinner other than January 1st - breakfast is ok.

Wow! 16??? :rotfl:
You pulled more than I did.

Bug definitely not fixed...was able to book all my ADRs marathon week last night...including Le Cellier at 5pm and Crystal Palace at 8am :)

Everything foe January 13th is still not loaded. Maybe they are inthe process of fixing the system.

I called WDW Resort Reservations and asked if I could make my dining reservations yet (arrival date is January 14, 2011). The CM said no I could not yet.

While I had her on the phone I was able to make a 9 am breakfast for January 14, 2011 at Cape May, using the online reservation system.

She was able to call up the newly made reservation almost immediately and confirm the reservation was made. Needless to say she was dumbfounded. She had not heard of this issue until now.

I then removed the reservation.

Oh yeah, when I chose the date of the reservation (Jan 14), the system did ask me to confirm my resort reservation by providing my reservation number and arrival date.

I submitted both but gave the system the wrong information:
Reservation number: 12345678901234
Arrival Date: January 4, 2011

It accepted this information and I was good to go!

After about 5 minutes I also received an email confirmation from wdw.guest.mail@disneyonline.com confirming my reservation. So even if Disney were to purge reservations made this way, I have something in writing stating I have a legitimate reservation.

Pretty scary if you ask me...:scared1:

I got an alert message when selecting a date 181-190 days from now that if I am a Disney Resort Guest with a booking, I can log into my account to access my reservation number which will give me the benefit of booking 190 days in advance. Non Disney Resort guests must wait until the 180 day mark....

Found a possible solution to another common problem lately:

• Issue: Date entered for dining search returns error stating invalid date. - This is seen commonly with 1/4/2011, but may be happening to other dates as well.
    • Solution: Add leading zeroes to the month and date. Ex: Instead of choosing the calendar date, type in 01/04/2011. This may not work for all cases, but it certainly worked for my test run just now.

I got an alert message when selecting a date 181-190 days from now that if I am a Disney Resort Guest with a booking, I can log into my account to access my reservation number which will give me the benefit of booking 190 days in advance. Non Disney Resort guests must wait until the 180 day mark....
I just got through by typing 12345678 into the box (which is the same test I ran much earlier in this thread), selected 7/9/2010 as my arrival date, and the extra days opened up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter