Going for first trip to the Fort in June is there......

YellowXterra

HappyCamper
Going for first trip to the Fort in June is there anything I need to take to this campground that I would not normally take to a normal campground?

If you are camping on a preferred loop, take some cable for the tv hookups.

Fort Wilderness does not supply this cable? I've been to other campgrounds that have tv hook ups and you can rent the cable.

Also, does the preferred loop have telephone hook up also?

you can buy a cable at the trading post but much cheaper to bring your own, phone hook ups are not available at the sites, they do have modem hook ups in the reception outpost

Don't forget something for the peacocks to munch on!:p

There are really a lot more things not to bring to FW than there are extra things to bring.

Don't bring your:
boat, you can rent theirs but yours is not welcome
Firewood, Fires not allowed
gun, not allowed
motor scooter, not allowed
ATV, not allowed

Do bring;

Your life savings :jester: Things are a lot more expensive than your State Parks

ponchos it will rain in June

Lots of towels for swimming

A roll or two of quarters for ice (8qtrs. per bag), washing, drying and vending

You will love FW it is a great campground.

Just about anything you can think of!:p We had pizza for dinner one evening and within minutes, we had about 16 peacocks over for dinner! They liked the crust (which the kids loved since none of them like eatting the crust! :rolleyes: ). When we opened the trailer door the next morning, the whole group was sitting patiently on the concrete pad waiting for breakfast. :bounce: We gave them some donuts and cheerios. Come dinner time....you get the picture? :p Wonder how the next group of campers in our site reacted to the unexpected company! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter