Gold AP Blackout dates for 2019?

ppjluvsdvc

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am debating as to renew my Gold AP for next year. I was looking at the blackout dates and so far they only show thru September 2019 on the Disney website. Do you think that they will black out more dates with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge other than just the normal ones for the holidays? TIA

Yes I'm expecting more blackout dates. Since GE doesn't open until the end of the year next year the ap calendar should reflect that in the next month or two

Thanks. I was afraid of that so maybe I will hold off renewing until they post the dates. I have a couple of months to decide.

Thanks. I was afraid of that so maybe I will hold off renewing until they post the dates. I have a couple of months to decide.
If they announce blackout dates that don't match your plans,
would you simply NOT get an AP, or would you then buy an AP without blackout dates?

Additional blackout dates were added on DL APs during the anticipated SWL opening months.

Additional blackout dates were added on DL APs during the anticipated SWL opening months.
Were blackout dates added to APs that previously had no blackout dates? Or were the blackout dates added to APs that already had some blackout dates? Hope my questions make sense! Thanks.

Do all Florida resident passes have blackout dates?

The lower ones have blackout dates. And then also some of the lower AP's don't come with the Photopass add on.

Wife and I had silver for about 6 months then we got tired of the blackout dates so upgraded to platinum

I'm watching this closely too. I have a gold AP that I plan to renew in April. My friend decided that she wants to get married in Orlando the first weekend in December and then do Disney. I really don't want to have to buy additional tickets for that weekend.

I have to imagine that there would be a mutiny if the Gold AP was blacked out for more than the traditional Easter and Christmas breaks. That is for Florida Residents but also for DVC...

Robo, Not sure what I would do. We need to decide if we are going to Disneyland next year first too! I am thinking that we may only get one AP for discounts instead of 2 or 3 and buy separate tickets if we do decide to go during a black out period. Will have to wait and see what they new ticket pricing is going to be too! Can't renew for a month or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter