Good News and Bad News!

chrisann

DIS Veteran
The good news is that we already received our hopper passes today! It was very fast! I just orederd the last week! The bad news(well.. not that bad!) Is we had to switch the date of our trip to Oct.5th. It'll actually be neat because we'll now be there ofor my son's 4th B-day! I was just very excited to get my passes and wanted to share. I try not to talk about it to much with our friends and family because most have never been and don't have any immediate plans so I don't want it to seem like I'm bragging! Talk to you later. Do I just follow the same steps if I want to change the days on my counter?:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :earsgirl:

Hi Chrisann - Wow, it is exciting getting your passes. Makes it all seem real. October will be here before you know it. I think you should be able to change your counter the same way you set it up.

That's the same date as us!!!!! Note to self: 1 more to the dis meet in WDW!:Pinkbounc

SIL- hasn't let me know yet :( , Boy, trying to get answers from her seem to be the hardest part of this trip!
I'm still leaning toward the 5th, I'll probably know this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter