Got Disney catalog today in the mail. Who is close to a Disney Store??

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
The catalog has these great 100 yrs celebration sweatshirts with important dates on the back. I would like to get a few of these with my 20% McD coupon IF they are available in the DS. Anyone been to the store recently and seen these? I can get them online but with $9 shipping, it sure doesn't seem like much of a coupon, you know what I mean? The closest DS to me is about 35 miles so if anyone knows if they are available or not, please post so I don't waste a trip this weekend.

Carla :earsgirl:

Carla:

We were just at our local Disney Store today (picked up the catalog you're talking about). Unfortunately, they didn't have any of the 100 yr. celebration items. Of course, that doesn't mean they won't get them, just didn't have any right now.

I waited around for a MK 25th anniversary frame thru the catalog and then when I did try to order they were out of stock. I don't want that to repeat itself.

Pixiedust, yes the 20% coupon came in the McD happy meal. I got a Piglet pen. Oooops, I mean my ds got a Piglet pen!

Hi,

I was in our Disney store the other day and didn't see these sweatshirts. If I were you I'd give your strore a call and see if they are expecting any in. I think I'll pick a few up for our trip in November.

Check to make sure, those shirts might be catalogue only items.

Anne

meaning catalog or online only. Since the celebration doesn't start til Oct perhaps the stores won't be getting these til later. I think I can wait a bit on these as it is only August afterall and I don't think we'll be wearing sweatshirts anytime soon! Today they're predicting to hit 100 degrees.

Carla

Be sure to pick up a catalog at your local disney store--they feature FREE REGULAR SHIPPING on all orders (unless they are heavy items like headboards, etc) The shirts are not in OUR store but we are in California so they may be in other

Happy shopping!

bev:bounce:

Close to a Disney Store? I'm at work right now in a kiosk in a mall and I'm right across from The Disney Store! Looking at it right now! :D I can't keep myself away! Disney gets my money one way or another!! Oh, and I didn't see the sweatshirts either, hopefully they will have them later though.
*******************************WDWMommy

if I were you I would go get the catalog, get the free shipping and be sure they don't sell out! i doubt if the stores are going to get the shirts--our adult clothes are practically non-existent--disney execs claim "adults don't wear disney"---HAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I received my new catalog in the mail yesterday and it did not have anything about free shipping. I assume that there is a code or something for the free shipping. So I hope to get to my local Disney store tomorrow so I can pick up a catalog there so I too can get free shipping. Because my order is getting up there in $$$$ and the free shipping would sure be nice.

THE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY OFFERED ON THE CATALOGS YOU PICK UP FROM THE STORE--it has a special code on the back!

Happy shopping!

I was in the Disney Store on Sun. and picked up the catalog, but DD took it with her somewhere and now that I want to call in my order, I can't get the source code for the free shipping.

Anyone who knows the source code of the catalog in the DS for free shipping, please email me. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter