Got My Tickets From FloridaOrlandoTickets !!!

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
With TicketsRes unable to get WDW tickets right now, I wanted to share my experience with www.floridaorlandotickets.com
After reading about the BONUS 5 day PHP tickets (you get 5 Park Days and FOUR Plus Options) that are on sale there (AND some other on-line ticket dealers) through September, I placed an order with them at 12:30 AM Monday morning. Got the tickets in the mail TODAY! WooHoo!!! I am excited NOW! :D
The price was $245 per adult including tax. Shipping was $7 for the entire order. They also sent a 30 minute AT&T calling card and some maps and other literature. Got ME excited to go!

Just thought that this could help someone. :)

have been worriedabout ordering tickets although seems like a great deal. Glad to hear positive vibes.?any other satisfied customers of Fla Orlando Tickets?any problemsusing 4 pluses?

I too just ordered my tix from floridaorlandotickets and am thrilled. They came in 3 days and there was a slight problem with my order. I emailed them about it and they called me before I could sign off the computer! They corrected the problem immediately and sent extra phone cards for the trouble!

BethR, does it say anywhere on the tickets that they contain 4 plus options?

I also used them to buy tickets. It was easy and the tickets came fast. I actually purchased them through Yahoo Shopping and also received shopping points.

Hi Bonnie!

Yep!!! It says 5 Hopper Days and 4 Plus Options! So it looks like everything is A-OK!!!
And there is a number to call if you have any questions about this included in the mailing.
So for anyone who can purchase their tickets now, I would DEFINATELY consider buying these. We will not use all 4 Plusses on this visit - but they will be WAITING for us the next time we get back AND will be be actually saving us MORE money since you KNOW that prices always go UP!
Hope that this helps! :)

Thanks for the feedback. I went to order these on the last day of July and was very happy to see that they extended the offer until the end of September. So, I'm waiting a few days until I hit the next billing cycle for my AMEX card and then I'll place the order. It was such a good deal, but I was a little leary.
I don't even know if we'll get to use the plus options at all on this trips (it's only 3 1/2 days)!! But, who could pass up the bargain -- I did some calculations and to go from 4 day hoppers w/o plus to 5 day hopper plus w/4 options is less than $50 (going from Disney Club discount to floridaorlando)!! That's an additional day in the parks and 4 visits to waterparks for only $50 (the price of a one-day one-park WDW ticket).

You are so right barbliny! As I was figuring - the plus features are worth about $30 a piece if you use them for the water parks. I would not use it for PI since we can get in there for about $15 with a coupon. So figuring $30 per plus option, you are getting about $170 worth of admissions for $45. (hope that made sense to the REST of you! :rolleyes: )
I LOVE getting bargains like this!!! :D

I know this sounds dumb, but I want to make sure!!!

When it says that it ends at the end of SEPTEMBER that means the sell and not the tickets?? Right???

Shari:confused:

These are Park Hopper Plus Passes. They NEVER expire! :) Until you USE them of course! :D So if you are planning on going any time in the future and have the $$$ to spend now - this would be a very wise way to spend your money!

Hope that this helps! :)

THANKS!!!

I was afraid that since these tickets were bought somewhere other than DISNEY that they would 'expire'.

Also, do you think they will stay on sale until the end of Sept? I would like to wait another week to buy then. I know it says that the sell will end at the end of Sept but I'm wondering if they will run out??? YES!! I'm very parinoid (sp)! This is my first trip to plan and book myself!

THANKS!!

Shari

Hi Shari!
I worried too when I purchased them at the end of July. At THAT time the offer only lasted until July 31st. Then the end of the month came and the extended the offer until the end of September. So I think that you are quite safe waiting a few weeks.
Don't be paranoid. Everything will work out fine. And you will have a WONDERFUL time AND you will have saved money too! :D

Thanks!

I can't wait to order them now!!! I'm trying to wait a few days so that I can get enrolled in a rewards program on my gredit card. With all this money I'm putting on my credit card it seems like I shoud be getting some kind of reward for it! *L* <aybe by next year one of us can fly somewhere for free!!!!

Thanks for the resurrance!

Shari

I have a stupid question,

Do these tickets ever expire? or are they just like buying from Disney? Say I purchase them now but don't use them until June of 2003 would that be ok?

Hi wdisneyaholic!

The passes that were sent to me are exactly the same passes that you would get if you would purchase them at a Disney Store, from CRO, or at Disney Guest Services - except that THESE 5 day PHP passes say - "5 Hopper Days / 4 Plus Admissions" (rather than 5 Hopper Days/ 2 Plus Admissions) on them. They will NEVER expire.
I hope that this helps... :)

Can someone help me understand these passes? Where do they come from? I assume they are from disney, but why are they selling at a discounted rate?. Are they 100% legit? I am new at all this.

Hi AdrianB -

Yes these are legitimate tickets. And that is a very good question to ask because there are tons of people and businesses out there that will try to sell you tickets that are not legitimate.

Disney makes large blocks of tickets like this available to AAA, Delta, American Express, and other places that sell travel packages. These agencies buy these tickets at a discount and make a very small profit reselling them to the consumers. These tickets look exactly like the Park Hopper Plus tickets you can buy from Disney, but the price is a little cheaper.

If you look on this website http://www.mousesavers.com -- Mary lists a couple of agencies that sell discounted tickets. You can bet that if **any** of us ever heard of these tickets not working like they should it would be all over the DIS bulletin boards in a SECOND!!!!!

5 day hopper = 5 parks in 5 days or you can hit 2 or 3 parks in one day which is one hopper?? We'll be staying at Shades of Green and I've been looking at just getting the Stars and Stripes because it sounds like the old LOS passes and I don't have to figure anything out. I am not sure I understand the plus features either. Which is included? Is DisneyQuest cuz my boys love videos and they really want to do that plus they want to go to the water parks and I just don't want to be an 'option' short so to speak.

Any info would be helpful. Carla

But, has anyone actually tried to use their tickets to gain admission to a park? I know I am being over cautious -- but, getting the passes are meaningless until you can actually get through the gate. In fact, used passes look identical to new passes.

I plan to use this organization if I can get a few testimonials.

Thanks!

Please believe me...I am a VERY cautious person and I PREACH caution RELIGIOUSLY on these boards - especially concerning the purchase of Admission Media. I would NEVER purchase used (or UNUSED for that matter) tickets from ANYONE that I did not know or with whom I would have no recourse. I would not purchase anything from E-Bay, in the classified, etc. But FloridaOrlandoTickets is a site VERY MUCH like our own TicketsRes. And since TicketsRes cannot get WDW right now, I have decided to purchase my tickets from this agency. AND if I have trouble using these tickets (which I ABSOLUTELY do not think that I will) I can always call my credit card and have them stop payment to the vendor.
Unfortunately, my word is not going to sufficiently convince some of you. And I have NO PROBLEM with that.
All that I can tell you is that I will report back on my experience with the USE of these tickets after I return August 19. Hopefully that will make some of you feel a bit better. And if it does, you will still have sufficient time to purchase these special 5 day Hopper Plus Passes before the end of September.
But sometimes peace of mind is worth MUCH MORE than the dollars that you will be saving. And then, I would definately suggest that you purchase them DIRECTLY from Disney. You will feel so much better then...

Now about Hopper Plus Tickets for Carla :

A Hopper Day is a day where you can hop to and from ANY of the 4 major parks. Or you can just do ONE park. In a 5 Day Hopper Plus Pass - you get FIVE days to go into and/or hop around the Major Parks. So if on Sunday you go to the MGM for Early Entry and then head out to see the Afternoon Parade at MK and THEN head out to Epcot to catch Illuminations you have used up only ONE Hopper Day. Unused Hopper Days NEVER expire.
Plus Passes are single time admissions to Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, River Country, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports (sorry NOT Disney Quest)- you can' t hop with these admissions. So with my 4 Plus Passes I can go to Typhoon Lagoon and Pleasure Island that night and use 2 of my Plus Passes. Unused Plus Passed never expire either.
You can always purchase a separate admission for Disney Quest. You need to price out all options.
I hope that this has helped... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter