Got My Tickets From FloridaOrlandoTickets !!!

Did a search for "Florida Orlando Tickets.net" at the site of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) pf Central Florida on the web and they came up with the following for the above named company:

8/1/2001

"Florida Orlando Tickets.net, PO Box 700426 St Cloud Fl. (888)657-0011- Based on BBB files the company has an unsatisfatory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s)."

Address and phone number do not match the ones listed on the website offering the discounted Disney tickets so are we talking about the same company, i.e. Florida Orlando Tickets.net?

Hey sometimes the BBB can be a pain for businesses but often they are dead on the money in tracking a company's performance as well as how they respond to customer complaints.

Tankerjo-

floridaorlandotickets.com and floridaorlandotickets.net appear to be one in the same, both domains are registered to the same company...

Central Florida Amusements, Inc
3373 West Vine St - Suite 204
Kissimmee , FL 34741

Upon further review Central Florida Amusements and Florida By Choice inc (are both run out of the same address as the domains listed above) both have a good standing with the BBB

Thanks BethR!

I'm looking forward to reading a complete trip report --- including how well those tickets work!

As for the complaints with the BBB -- I don't know what to tell you. I do know that Mary from the Mousesavers site reports that she has had several people report to her that the Florida Orlando Tickets work quite well -- and I know that alot of people from DIS have purchased from both Florida Orlando Tickets and Ticketmania lately.

I know that Connections has had several customer service complaints lately, and I think that alot of this is mainly due to the way their business is growing so fast with the internet word of mouth. They seem to have a hard time keeping many of their vouchers in stock. I personally decided not to buy from Connections because of problems I had with *another* trial offer subscription company - not anything that they did at all.

as BethR says -- do your research and buy in the matter that makes you feel most comfortable.

:bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester:

AdrianB

Will continue to look into this. Assume this is all on the up & up but would be a real bummer if say a guy was to buy 4 of these little jems, arrive with his loved ones in tow (son & daughter-in-law + the wife) and find their was a problem...........don't ya think?

Does anyone know why ticketmania stopped selling the 5 day hoppers with 4 plus options? They had them for a while and then stopped. They offer free shipping. If they had these 4 plus tickets, I'd order all of my tickets (including Universal and IOA) from them. I think I'll give them a call tomorrow to see what's up. :confused:

Ordered our tickets from floridaorlandotickets.com on Saturday and recieved them today. There were some coupons and our phone card in the package. We leave Thursday so hopefully everything will work out well!

laurieny - Pls let us know if the tickets work out for you. I'm sure there will be no problem - but, it will be very helpful to have a testimonial from someone who used them.

Thanks.

I am on the site right now, and it states

Disney World 5 Day Park Hopper Plus Pass - 2 options
Disney World 6 Day Park Hopper Plus Pass - 3 Options
Disney World 7 Day Park Hopper Plus Pass - 4 Options

Help me find the right page!

Hi renessa!

It is mentioned on the Home Page. You have to go to the order page to see a current description of the 5 day Hopper.

Hope that this helps! :)

Okay, I'm definitely terrible at navigating through web sites. I went to floridaorlandotickets.com, then I went to the order page and still cannot find any statement about the 5 day passes + 4 options. What in the world am I doing wrong??? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!

Hi yankeerose! WELCOME TO THE DIS! :)

You are correct, other than mentioning it on their Home Page, I cannot see any mention of the particulars of this pass. I can't remember if you must place an order and it shows up there or what. I will give it a try and see what happens. There IS a contact number on the site, so you may want to e-mail them first.

Just went to FloridaOrlandoTickets and now even on the Home Page there is no mention of this special ticket. It WAS there just last night. I wonder if it has been pulled?

just got email from florida orland tickets:
We are not allowed to advertise the 5 Day Park
Hopper Plus 4 Ticket anymore, however if you
place an order for the 5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Pass, you will receive the Plus 4 Ticket. Please
click on the link below to place your order on our
Secure Server Yahoo Store.

http://store.yahoo.com/floridatickets/
floridaorlando tickets

Dinsey4us2002 - Disney Quest tickets are available on the site as well. Click on the "Specials" tab - they are offering Front of the Line Passes for Planet Hollywood & $10 in "Orbit Dollars" apparently good at PH.

You guys are quick - so when I order a 5day hopper + will the site indicate that I am actually getting 4+s or do I need to place my order via telephone?

Got the same e-mail reply as Sweetheart from Florida Orlando Tickets:

Sort of hard to figure-unsure about ordering so I guess I will bag the idea, swallow hard and cough up the extra bucks and buy them from the Mouse himself.

For the brave and adventurous I hope everything works out as I'm sure it will.

Just ordered my tickets!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

5day hopper plus
3 day Universal/IOA
Disney Quest

We are going to have a BLAST!!!!!!!

But my credit card is meltingggggggggggggggg!!!!!
ukliam2.gif

I have a really stupid question...If I buy these tickets (5 day hopper plus)--say we check-in for a 5 NIGHT stay (we will be at WDW for 6 days--can I use one/or more of my features the first afternoon/evening that we are there instead of using 1 of the days for a major park visit?? Do you understand what I mean? We will be at Universal for 2 nights & then to WDW for 5 nights--we were planning on doing a half-day at Universal--then an evening at WDW--but maybe we can get away with a 5 day hopper plus instead of a 6 day hopper plus?! Thanks!

<b>GoofyForDisney</b>
You can use those options at anytime you choose. So -- as long as you *don't* enter the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM, or Epcot on your first day at Disney - you won't use one of your "Hopper" days and you'll be just fine. Your "Plus" options will get you entrance to the Water Parks, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports.

I notice that you are staying at the Beach Club. You might even enjoy just checking into your hotel and spending the afternoon at Stormalong Bay -- and then checking out the Boardwalk area in the evening. That wouldn't require any admissions at all!

<b>mom2boys</b> - See my seperate thread about my response from Florida Orlando Tickets. Disney has required that they stop advertising the 5 day Hopper Plus tickets as having 4 options - even though that's what they have. However, any 5 day Hopper Plus ticket bought from them by September 30 will come with 4 options instead of the regular 2.

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered my tickets. I had also e-mailed FloridaOrlandoTickets regarding the 4 options disappearing from the site. Received the same response about no longer being able to advertise this.

I read Toby'sFriend's separate response -- a great detailed answer from FOT. I was sick yesterday when these disappeared from the site and am no longer comfortable waiting any more. Quite honestly I am not certain that Disney will continue to sell these tickets to FOT and don't want to miss the boat completely!!! Let's face it Disney changes their mind quite quickly and without warning -- they might decide that this is not a profitable ticket to be providing since it is going outside of the originally intended marketing area. So, they're ordered for our September trip on my AMEX card. I am reasonably certain there should be no problem with these tickets. However, I have the ability to dispute the charges through AMEX if there is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter