Got My Tickets From FloridaOrlandoTickets !!!

Toby'sfriend,
Thanks so much for the reply! I needed clarification on that! You're ideas about checking in and using our pool at the hotel sound great! I have a feeling my kids will be wanting to get to one of the parks though! We might just go ahead and get a 6 day hopper pass plus--just for that reason! Have you ever stayed at BC? This is our first time in Orlando. We are so excited! Thanks again!

Received my tickets yesterday. I ordered them when the website no longer mentioned the 4 plus options on the 5-day hopper. Sure enuf... the tickets say "5 Day Hopper with 4 plus spec. guest valued at $247.00 plus tax" They are official tickets. There was a note in the envelope:

Extra Bonus! This is a special ticket to help make your vacation even more special! With this ticket you are entitled to 2 extra options - totaling 4 options. There is no expiration on the 5 days at the major parks or on the options.

There is no mention as to when the offer ends, so I would call before ordering to verify that they are still substituting the special tickets for the 5day plus 2.

One week and I am in ORLANDO!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:earsboy: :earsboy:
I ordered Sea World, Universal and the now legendary 5 day plus 4 option tickets on Friday.
Guess what I got this morning?(Sunday) My complete order, plus coupons and a few park fold outs. Oh, and also a 30 minute phone card. Lets put it this way, I am a very pleased floridaorlandtickets.com customer. We leave in 9 days and we (me, dh, dd, ds) were really excited, but now with passes in hand...we're totally PSYCHED!!!

I ordered the Orlando FlexTicket through them and it arrived at my home within 3 days. It was a significant savings even with the shipping fee. They also included maps, phone card, and restaurant coupoons in the Orlando area. I am very pleased with their service.

Well I had a change of heart and ordered tickets (Hopper 5+4) from FOT.net and now will wait with bated breath to see what I end up with.

Should know in the next few days and will pass along the results.

I ordered 5 day Park Hopper Plus tickets on 8/11 and got them today on 8/13. I did get the 4 pluses!! I emailed them before I ordered them and they said that everyone who ordered the 5 day PHP before sep 30 would get the 4 pluses instead of two. If I were you and really want the 4 pluses I'd email them first and then order. That way if for some reason you only get the 2 pluses you can tell them that they told you you would get the 4. I really don't think you will have any trouble.

Shari:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

I went to web site but I can't find the ticket package you are talking about. Please guide a lost sole. Going 11/29 to 12/3/01. Thanks!

disneyrunner-the ticket offerning is not advertised or listed anymore. Try e-mailing them directly and you should get a response from them explaining the details that if you order the 5+2 Hopper Plus ticket for $245 from their Yahoo site that you will in turn get the extras that heve been posted on this board as long as you order before the end of the month. Well at least that's what they have been saying as late as today by e-mail.

A little ticket update:

Ordered tickets Monday afternoon-received them today (Thursday AM) along with the phone card + 3 guides for the Parks, Water Parks & Downtown Disney + a bunch of coupons. Had the occasion to e-mail FOT yesterday to make sure I was/would receive the 2 extra options by using their link on Yahoo for the regular 5/2 hopper plus pass and they answered in a matter of hours that indeed I would receive the extra options and the tickets were already in the mail.

Never seen a Disney pass before-Got 4 of them-Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Goofy. Also got the little note "EXTRA BONUS! This is a special ticket to help make your vacation even more special! With this ticket you are entitled to 2 extra options...................."

Back of the passes say's "5 day park hopper w/4 plus special guest
valued at 247.00 plus tax"

Look's good to me......BTW saw the 5-4's for sale on e-Bay the other day both as single and doubles.

I just found this thread today and am thinking about ordering my passes. So how did your trip work out? Were the passes all you expected them to be?
I'm thinking about getting my Busch Gardens and Kennedy Space Center tickets from these people too if yours worked out well.

Was also curious if anyone had used their passes yet? We do not go until November so it's still a ways off.

And a question from a 1st timer: We have the 5/4 pass from FOT, any other Disney attractions that require a special pass and if so are/would they be worth the extra $$$'s.

Yep! :D

Used these tickets all last week at WDW!!! We used 4 Hopper Days and 1 Plus Day. This is an ACTUAL Disney Pass and we had had NO TROUBLE!!! We will now have 1 Hopper day and 3 Plus Days for a return visit...whenever that might be. :confused:

The only other Disney attaction that you might be interested in is Disney Quest and you must have a special admission for that place as well. Also if you are interested in miniature golf, boating, regular golf, etc - these all are priced separately.

I hope that this helps! :)

Just got back, used tickets from floridaorlandotickets. We used them at Sea World with no problems, at Universal Studios with no problems and the famous 5 park plus 4 options WDW pass with once again, no problems. I would recommend them highly.

Do they offer Annual Passes??

I will be there for 10 days, but 2 I will be at seaworld and nasa... so i need 8 days.

Its cheaper to buy an AP with disney Club Discount rather than 2- 4 day hoppers.

Any thoughts??? Suggestions???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter