GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I am a first time AP and literally just got back on Friday. I got the email this afternoon and now I'm contemplating flying down for another quick weekend to do the preview. The email just says they will reveal the AP preview info soon. How long usually between an initial email and the actual preview link? is there any penalty for scheduling a preview time and not showing up? Also, are these previews usually only on weekdays? If so, I'm already out as I'm not flying to orlando on a weekday.

I got the email also. I don’t like coasters though, so I won’t be trying for a spot. Good luck to all of you who want to ride! I hope you get the preview day you wish for.

Two of us have active AP, one of us has a voucher. Anyone experience getting a preview time with a voucher? We'd be traveling from out of state just for this - in and out - but if voucher kid can't get a preview, I likely won't do it.

And we are booked Memorial Day week - really really hoping it's not virtual only (with ILL but staying offsite makes that a fat chance).

Do we think it will be all APs or just top levels?
We are Pixie Dust AP ~ lowest tier ~ and got email.
Following this thread. We arrive on May 12 and leave on May 20 - UGH, week before opening date. Hoping for either AP and/or DVC. Three of us have AP's and two more are DVC members going. Would love to get to ride this
Memory is that AP and DVC had different times when it was "lands" not sure how it works for one attraction but it's possible you groups will have different time frames offered.

Two of us have active AP, one of us has a voucher. Anyone experience getting a preview time with a voucher? We'd be traveling from out of state just for this - in and out - but if voucher kid can't get a preview, I likely won't do it.

And we are booked Memorial Day week - really really hoping it's not virtual only (with ILL but staying offsite makes that a fat chance).

Memory is that AP and DVC had different times when it was "lands" not sure how it works for one attraction but it's possible you groups will have different time frames offered.
I had a voucher for Remy previews and it wouldn't let me book.

My pass isn’t activated and it allowed me to book Remy so I’m guessing it would allow me for this one too. When I did pandora my passes weren’t active and I didn’t have an issue getting a spot then either

I had a voucher for Remy previews and it wouldn't let me book.

Thank you for info. Since we are going down Memorial Day week, I needed another trip like a another hole in the head.

My pass isn’t activated and it allowed me to book Remy so I’m guessing it would allow me for this one too. When I did pandora my passes weren’t active and I didn’t have an issue getting a spot then either

Oh, your experience is different from ellbell, I guess I'll keep my mind open to going if I can grab them.

Oh, your experience is different from ellbell, I guess I'll keep my mind open to going if I can grab them.
Ya I’ve never had an issue and always seem to have an unactivated pass when these come out. Only one I couldn’t try for was the Star Wars because my pass wasn’t high enough to qualify

Wow this is good to know! We’ll be in this position with renewing our passes

Something else I noticed. This email came from disneydestinations@mail.disneydestinations.com. I have an alert set up with my gmail account so it would text me emails from disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com. You're not getting the better of me Disney IT!
I am not a big enough techie to figure that out (haha). I also have my disney account tied to my yahoo account. Anyone know if you can do the same thing? I got the email, but my husband and son who are both AP and DVC members did not. My daughter that is just DVC member also did not get it?? Strange indeed.

I am not a big enough techie to figure that out (haha). I also have my disney account tied to my yahoo account. Anyone know if you can do the same thing? I got the email, but my husband and son who are both AP and DVC members did not. My daughter that is just DVC member also did not get it?? Strange indeed.
Are they on your MDE or linked as "Family & Friends"? I asked this on another thread. Someone said that anyone connected to your friends and family on MDE that is eligible, ie DVC or AP, will automatically be selected. You will have to remove them. I went to a link that someone provided that has been used previously for previews, and lo and behold, my husband and son were there and automatically selected. It wouldn't let me do anything though, since there isn't an event yet. I am the only 1 with an MDE account. I manage DH and DS. We all have APs, and the emails go to me. I only got 1 email.

Are they on your MDE or linked as "Family & Friends"? I asked this on another thread. Someone said that anyone connected to your friends and family on MDE that is eligible, ie DVC or AP, will automatically be selected. You will have to remove them. I went to a link that someone provided that has been used previously for previews, and lo and behold, my husband and son were there and automatically selected. It wouldn't let me do anything though, since there isn't an event yet. I am the only 1 with an MDE account. I manage DH and DS. We all have APs, and the emails go to me. I only got 1 email.

They both have their own MDE account. I also went to that thread and they showed up there. so I submitted but said nothing available yet. Interesting they don't get their own emails. THey are both on the DVC contract as well as my daughter and all are full members. We changed our contracts to add them once they were adults.

Quick question. We have DVC gold passes that expire May 1. We've already renewed at the Sorcerer Pass level. Will these be considered "activated" annual passes, or am I going to run into problems? Any guesses?

How does it work with park reservations do you need a park reservations if you have a preview time?

Quick question. We have DVC gold passes that expire May 1. We've already renewed at the Sorcerer Pass level. Will these be considered "activated" annual passes, or am I going to run into problems? Any guesses?
I have read, maybe on this thread, that someone had issues and someone got it to work. YMMV

We’re in the same boat. Our passes expire May 8 but we are renewing. Hopefully it works. I don’t want to sit on hold on the phone and miss a spot

We’re in the same boat. Our passes expire May 8 but we are renewing. Hopefully it works. I don’t want to sit on hold on the phone and miss a spot

We're also D23 Gold and DVC members (though we're booked with cash, not points, for our May 7-14 trip), so I'm hoping surely between AP, DVC and D23 something will work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter