GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Just reading and organizing but in summary I just went to My DVC Profile and choice comes up to UPDATE Profile for communication preferences so I assume this is available for WDW site also.
Another question many are worried about is active APs etc…
I just renewed within my AP Window for renewals So technically WDW is recognizing me until April 27 as a Platinum Passholder and on April 28 an IncrediPass holder
For once Disney has this organized and I suspect many of our tech complaints perhaps need to be a simple update .
Good Luck

View attachment 660220

View attachment 660222

I did the DVC communication update yesterday. Got a call from DVC today trying to sell to me I guess. I have resale, not direct. It went to voicemail.

Anyone know if I have an AP and accept the invite, can I bring someone with me who doesn't have an AP (but has valid park admission and a reservation)?

I have an AP and so does DH so we both would go, but can I bring my parents who are travelling with us, who do not have APs?
My parents were with us for remy and they said no.

Just thought - this is our first time with AP with Block Outs. We are weekdays only BUT we can only do a preview on a weekend if offered. Wonder if we will be blocked out from weekend previews??

Just thought - this is our first time with AP with Block Outs. We are weekdays only BUT we can only do a preview on a weekend if offered. Wonder if we will be blocked out from weekend previews??
I think you’ll need access into the park that’ll work. So if your pass doesn’t get you in on the weekend you’d need to buy a one day ticket to go. Although I’m not sure they’d check to see if you used your annual pass to get in and that might prevent you

I thought with the Remy previews, the preview booking counted as your park reservation. They said you didn’t need a separate park reservations. Maybe this will be the work around for the block out dates??

I thought with the Remy previews, the preview booking counted as your park reservation. They said you didn’t need a separate park reservations. Maybe this will be the work around for the block out dates??
There is a difference between a park reservation and having a valid pass. I don’t think Hopper Fan will be able to attend a weekend preview if her pass is not valid on the weekends :(.

There is a difference between a park reservation and having a valid pass. I don’t think Hopper Fan will be able to attend a weekend preview if her pass is not valid on the weekends :(.
Oh, I see. That stinks!

I think you’ll need access into the park that’ll work. So if your pass doesn’t get you in on the weekend you’d need to buy a one day ticket to go. Although I’m not sure they’d check to see if you used your annual pass to get in and that might prevent you

Thanks, guess I can stop worrying about it. We'll be there the week after it opens but likely see us getting boxed out if it goes virtual.

If we get an AP preview slot do.we need to change our park pass reservation to Epcot for the day???

Booked trip for third week of May (just got back from WDW on Sunday 😂) .. Now fingers crossed we can get AP preview spot for the dates we booked. We were unable to do Remy because we only had AP Vouchers. This time we have active AP.

Booked trip for third week of May (just got back from WDW on Sunday 😂) .. Now fingers crossed we can get AP preview spot for the dates we booked. We were unable to do Remy because we only had AP Vouchers. This time we have active AP.
Remy sounds like they had some issues. I had no problem signing up with unactivated annual passes. There’s a good chance that week will have them

Remy sounds like they had some issues. I had no problem signing up with unactivated annual passes. There’s a good chance that week will have them
So you were able to sign up without activated passes? That’s promising. I wondered if I would have a chance. I have inactivated passes and all family members show up when I use the link on page 1. I did get the email about the preview and will be there May 1-15. But I won’t be activating the passes until we get there. So if the invite comes before May 1, I will have to hope the vouchers on our account are sufficient.

So you were able to sign up without activated passes? That’s promising. I wondered if I would have a chance. I have inactivated passes and all family members show up when I use the link on page 1. I did get the email about the preview and will be there May 1-15. But I won’t be activating the passes until we get there. So if the invite comes before May 1, I will have to hope the vouchers on our account are sufficient.
For me, yes I had no issue getting Remy with unactivated passes. Also got pandora with unactivated passes. It seems to be a trend for me lol. In my experience as long as you activate the pass to get into the park to go on the ride that day you’re fine. But I’ve also seen on here others have issues so idk

For me, yes I had no issue getting Remy with unactivated passes. Also got pandora with unactivated passes. It seems to be a trend for me lol. In my experience as long as you activate the pass to get into the park to go on the ride that day you’re fine. But I’ve also seen on here others have issues so idk
We had activated passes for remy and still had issues lol

omg woke up this morning and saw a tweet that AP reservations were all gone for Guardians of the Galaxy and freaked out. Must have still been groggy - because I didn't realize what they meant was Park Pass reservations for May 27th were all gone because GoTG is opening that day 🤣

We had activated passes for remy and still had issues lol
Ya I heard a lot of people had issues with that one. Hopefully this one is smoother for everyone here :)

omg woke up this morning and saw a tweet that AP reservations were all gone for Guardians of the Galaxy and freaked out. Must have still been groggy - because I didn't realize what they meant was Park Pass reservations for May 27th were all gone because GoTG is opening that day 🤣
I saw that too and thought the same thing lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter