GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Just reading and organizing but in summary I just went to My DVC Profile and choice comes up to UPDATE Profile for communication preferences so I assume this is available for WDW site also.
Another question many are worried about is active APs etc…
I just renewed within my AP Window for renewals So technically WDW is recognizing me until April 27 as a Platinum Passholder and on April 28 an IncrediPass holder
For once Disney has this organized and I suspect many of our tech complaints perhaps need to be a simple update .
Good Luck

4E451F4B-19B5-450C-9427-1CE7F8B80D84.png

842F8635-47F0-4FD4-BA74-8203FD9953F8.png

When I use the link for passholder special events as given on page 1 of this thread, it loads up my friends and family that are passholders as options automatically. I suspect that those APs who DON’T get the email (like me) will still be able to register if they are having the same result as me on that link. Just a hopeful hypothesis . . ,
For Remi that worked for me. I used the link provided at that time here on dis. Dd gets all the current info via social media but sometimes this place has better and quicker info. Best of both worlds 😃

Well, after three hours on hold with the Passholder line, I finally spoke to someone in Ticket Services and was told to make sure I'm subscribed to emails in My Disney Experience - which I am. The gentleman I spoke with wasn't even aware an email about GotG had gone out today.

I did ask about my annual pass/renewal issue (current Gold pass expires May 1 and I've already bought Sorcerer Pass renewal). He assures me that won't be any problem when it comes to registering for the preview - as the system recognizes it as an active pass. Fingers crossed he's right.
Same im
Gold expires 4/26 Pirate start 4/27

When I use the link on page 1 just to see what it says, I get an error message, it can’t find my pass type (sorcerer). Thoughts?

Error​

Internal Error Cannot find pass type 'SORCES'

When I use the link on page 1 just to see what it says, I get an error message, it can’t find my pass type (sorcerer). Thoughts?

Error​

Internal Error Cannot find pass type 'SORCES'

When I use that link all my information shows up (we are pass holders)

who know you could be getting an error message because its not live and who even knows if that will def be the link.

was that the link that worked for reMY ? I know for galaxy edge that same linked worked

for Rat DVC had four days and you had to have a DVC reservation with points on one of those four days. Only the reservation holder was invited to register. You could bring along anyone who was registered in the room with you.

Will it be the same for GOTG, we don't know

If you didn't get the email, you can still register if you have the registration link and are eligible. That's why it's helpful to have the link posted here, even if it's not currently active. If they go to a different link, it should also be posted here

Last edited:
The link in the first post, is this event live yet? I called the passholder line and they are saying it hasn't gone out yet.

for Rat DVC had four days and you had to have a DVC reservation with points on one of those four days. Only the reservation holder was invited to register. You could bring along anyone who was registered in the room with you.

Will it be the same for GOTG, we don't know

If you didn't get the email, you can still register if you have the registration link and are eligible. That's why it's helpful to have the link posted here, even if it's not currently active. If they go to a different link, it should also be posted here
Very helpful and gives me a little hope that even though Disney won't send an email to the UK, I could still have a chance if the link is posted here

Are ALL AP's eligible for this? I have an Incredipass but it's my first year with it, so I'm not sure if I'm eligible...I never received an email.

Are ALL AP's eligible for this? I have an Incredipass but it's my first year with it, so I'm not sure if I'm eligible...I never received an email.
I don’t think anyone knows yet. I wouldn’t go based off of if you got an email or not though because a lot of people won’t get the email or will get it late. Just keep watching this thread and trying the link from the first post

I don’t think anyone knows yet. I wouldn’t go based off of if you got an email or not though because a lot of people won’t get the email or will get it late. Just keep watching this thread and trying the link from the first post
Good advice! Thank you!

The guy on the phone said they haven't been given any information as of this morning so that typically means it won't go out that day because they get a heads up. But I suppose they could tell them later this morning for an afternoon announcement. I wish I'd get the emails I get everything but these preview emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter