Grammy Awards Tonight!

HATED;
Usher's Prince tribute - made me really wish Price could come back from the dead and show him how it's done. And yeah, that Aerosmith/Run DMC thing was a hot mess - made me want them out of the DCA ride too.

What DCA ride?

LOVED;
Billie Eillish, and shockingly, Tyler the Creator. I'm a genuine fan of TC now - that was a GREAT performance! He needs to mix in the intensity of that live performance into his recorded music. And Billie - what can you say? Just a great kid, with an awesome story. Her brother REALLY deserved his win for production. He mixed that album in his BEDROOM for God's sake!

HATED;
Usher's Prince tribute - made me really wish Price could come back from the dead and show him how it's done. And yeah, that Aerosmith/Run DMC thing was a hot mess - made me want them out of the DCA ride too.

Everything else was pretty forgettable. Entertaining, worth a watch, but that's about it.
Billie Eilish was refreshing musically and I plan to spend some time listening to her online. TC made me giggle at first but he has musical chops. Not everyone can mix that many genres and make it all sound good. Heck of a lot of energy as well.

I wuvv Prince no doubt there but felt that Usher did well by his music. I'll admit when he first came out I thought he would just be another boy crush. Wish FKA twig could be a double threat and sing as well as dance for this number but I took what I got. With relish.
Sheila. E was probably in flashback mode but makes sense as she's lived a lot of Prince history and of course that of her family. Grrl was born to rock.

As for Aerosmith and Run DMC, despite the massive amt of technical flaws they did get everyone up on the floor and that's really what it's all about.

LOVED;
Billie Eillish, and shockingly, Tyler the Creator. I'm a genuine fan of TC now - that was a GREAT performance! He needs to mix in the intensity of that live performance into his recorded music. And Billie - what can you say? Just a great kid, with an awesome story. Her brother REALLY deserved his win for production. He mixed that album in his BEDROOM for God's sake!
I think the Tyler the Creator performance was my favourite of the night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter