Grammy Awards Tonight!

I am watching
E now. Is there an official thread or not for the Grammy's?

I don't do the Grammys. I don't know enough about the musicians nowadays. Although I do happen to have the Grammy Red Carpet on TV now. So this thread is the official Grammy thread. :thumbsup2
I don’t know much about the musicians either. But having a 13 year old daughter helps. Lol. I often get stuck listening in the car.

Still reeling over hearing about Kobe. So I kind of need something light & fluffy on TV now. And yet, them talking about Kobe every once in a while is helping everyone to process through it.

Entertainment Tonight said Alicia Keyes is opening the show. She is making adjustments now, so they can get in saying something about Kobe.

Everything just seems very somber tonight, considering the event is at the Staples Center.

I was hearing earlier this week that there were some fixes/cheating of historical Grammy awards and some other controversy as someone at an executive level job was fired. I hate to believe that's true, but it sadly doesn't surprise me.

Still reeling over hearing about Kobe. So I kind of need something light & fluffy on TV now. And yet, them talking about Kobe every once in a while is helping everyone to process through it.

Entertainment Tonight said Alicia Keyes is opening the show. She is making adjustments now, so they can get in saying something about Kobe.
I bet he’s going to get mentioned in several speeches as well.

Everything just seems very somber tonight, considering the event is at the Staples Center.

I was hearing earlier this week that there were some fixes/cheating of historical Grammy awards and some other controversy as someone at an executive level job was fired. I hate to believe that's true, but it sadly doesn't surprise me.
I heard a bit about that cheating today.

The man is deep into the Grammy red carpet and keeps pointing out outfits he thinks I could wear.
I think his eyes need fixing big-time.

Yes, the news showed that hundreds of people gathered outside of Staples earlier to grieve for Kobe. I have a feeling they all got moved out of there to make way for the Grammys. :(

Yeah, I heard some CEO or something like that was fired. People supposedly complained about how she treated them. Then she "blabs" and says the Grammys are fixed.

I've heard that before. It's because the Grammys seem so out of touch with what's going on in music now. People have been speculating that it's just a bunch of old guys who decide who wins every year. Now, the CEO has confirmed it, more or less.

Who DOES vote for the Grammys? :confused3

People are still standing around outside. I wonder if Staples is going to televise outside Alicia's tribute to Kobe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter