Grand Floridian cafe

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
How is the grand Floridian cafe? We want to go to the grand Floridian to see itand thought about eating there but most restaurants are pretty expensive

I liked their menu better in the past, but you can probably find something you'll enjoy. It's a very nice atmosphere.

We stayed at the GF in June 2017 and ate at the Café at least 3 times for lunch. We really liked their lunch menu that was more of a brunch menu. I got their signature open-faced sandwich a few times and it was great every time. My and kids got the French Toast a couple of times and they really loved it. They also loved the pasta alfredo dish as well.

The GF Café is a nice, quiet atmosphere but right in the middle of GF so it's easy to find. It's just steps from the main lobby which is really nice. Not nearly as expensive as the other places at that resort.

I have had mixed experiences there. I had a really nice meal there with my daughter. Another time, we ordered drink flights, appetizers, and entrees and we were rushed through in 30 minutes. Not a relaxing evening at all.

It has been a while, but I really enjoyed my dinner there. It gave you the feeling of a fancier establishment because you were at Gr and only used 1 TS.

Had lunch there a couple of weeks ago, very nice. I don't think menu prices are much different than any other TS on property.

Just had dinner there last month. It felt more upscale to me than some of the signature restaurants but not at all stuffy.

It's one of my favorite places for a relaxing breakfast. I really enjoy the Floridian Pancakes, and my wife loves the lobster eggs benedict.

I was actually impressed with the breakfast there. Each member of our party was happy with what they ordered. The waffles are very unique too - different toppings to choose from.

It's one of my favorite places for a relaxing breakfast. I really enjoy the Floridian Pancakes, and my wife loves the lobster eggs benedict.

Excited to hear this. I’ll be trying Grand Floridian Cafe for the first time next month and had the lobster eggs benedict on my radar.

We had dinner and lunch (which is a brunch menu) there last August. We loved it! Both meals were great with really good service...and we'd go back again even if not staying at GF.

We have always included GFC for lunch on a MK day. August 2016 we were surprised they had changed the lunch menu to a brunch theme with eggs benny, etc. We stayed & had lunch & it was great food & service, but the new menu wouldn't be my top pick for lunch especially in 95 degree heat!

It has become our traditional Sunday breakfast spot. The new menu took a little time to settle in our minds, we soon found new favourites. The Flagler omelette, the waffles, the lobster eggs benedict are all enjoyable. The idea of breakfast salads is also intriguing. The GFC remains a lovely place to start a day. It's not always quiet, but it is pretty.

One of the best breakfasts we have had at WDW. I had the traditional eggs benedict and it was wonderful! When we went though we were there for quite some time. Service was very attentive, but slow.

Its been our Christmas eve dinner spot for a few years now.and are heading back this year too. We like the GF at Christmas, and habe always enjoyed the food. If ypu dont want to splash out I have heard good things about gasparilla grill, which has a few of the castle from the outside tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter