Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

Okay, so where do I call?? I hate to be a pain, but I'm so new to all of this. I'll call tomorrow. I have to do some switching around on ADR too. Can I call one number and get transferred around??

Here's the number:

407-939-7526

not sure if you can move dining ressies around from here, but try anyway.

Well, now we have a Grand Gatherin' cause I got me some reservation. So here's how it goes. I like JWD Honey Brown Beer and everyone knows that at these Grand Gathins that I am attending, everyone else is to bring one case of said Beer. I will be collecting them as you pull in. No Beer, no campsite.

Now that we have got that out of the way. What's planned? Anyone like Texas Holdem'? I gots a table and chips. We can play for chips only or make it fun and have an entry fee of say $5 or $10 dollars that goes in the pot. You play with chips and the top three winners win the pot. 1st getting 50% of the pot with 2nd getting 30% and 3rd getting the final 20%. Oh, I'll have some Beer!

I wonder how many actual "bodies" this is up to...mine is a group of 4(maybe more, we'll see if the teens decide to go at the last minute).

I just called this morning to attach the number to our ressie, and asked the CM how many were included in our GG so far, and she said "17".

Yippee! Should be fun!

Wow! That's 17 cases of Beer I will obtain. I won't have to buy any for a long time.:thumbsup2

Remember now. Thats JWD Honey Brown Brand Beer. No Beer, No Campsite.

you had to pick the expensive stuff, didn't you?

where in LW do you live? i lived down there when i was a kid, my gma used to own a business down there

I didn't get this beer belly on the cheap stuff!:scared1:

We actually live out west in Lake Charleston just west of Jog Road and Just south of Hypoluxo Road. Actually closer to Boynton than Lake Worth.

Know anyone with the last name Dunkleman?

Pete,

I tried to tie my reservation to the Grand Gathering and they told me I need to know something about you like your phone or address or some other crap. I told them I did not know any of that but that I knew you were a Huge Nole fan, loved the taste of fresh Otter, hated WDW but loved the campground, had a broke truck and had inside news of a new Disney campground but he still would not attach my ressie. Did you put a block on me? I really did not mean you had to pay with a case of Beer...just all the others. In fact, I'll give you a case of beer. It's good beer too. What the crapola am I doing wrong or is this Disney dude just a tard?

I didnt have to answer any PETE TRIVIA.....try again.

The guy must have been jerking my chain and pulling an April Fools joke cause I called back and talked to someone else and they did not need any other information. I think I heard him screaming as I was hanging up the phone. I have his name...should I have Guido give him a visit. Just a friendly visit. Nothing real bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter