Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Okay, I attached ours and hopefully it will take. I was informed that internet ressies tend to fall off of GG. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. There are two of us in my party :).

Okay, I have to ask, after seeing a great picture of a bunch of Dissers from the past week or so, is there a plan to take a group shot of everybody from this board that is there over Memorial Day weekend? If so, I'd even wash my face and put on lipstick for it!

Seriously, I'd love to meet some of y'all after reading so much on this board!:hippie:

Leslie

I'm not puttin' on lipstick for nobody...at least not when I am going out in public.

but it goes so well with your red dress. :rotfl2: ..... if you thought that was funny it's Denise , if not it's Frank.

Yes, at least I plan on taking a picture on the porch of all of us, however, I think it might be good to mention we have to be ABLE to get to the porch for a picture. With otter pops and kungaloosh, I just don't know...:lmao:

On another note, DH just went and bought Rock Band from Best Buy in hopes that he can get 4 middle-aged men to play this game together on Memorial Day. He prefers to say "Rock the #$@# out", however, this is a family forum here...;)

If there are takers, I will be sure to post pictures for all to see...I am sure lots of otter pops and kungaloosh and honey brown will have to be consumed, especially for the singer.

It SHALL be interesting, to say the least!

I'll gladly make a fool of myself(surprising, huh?)

lol...Im sure once the rest of the folks get a little less blood in their alcohol systems, they will be all over it!!!

Good news, my buddy Frank and his family will be joining us. He's a State Trooper. I already told him I only drank 2 beers, which is if you ever watch COPS all the drunks ever drink.

Guys, We've both been wanting to join the memorial day GG but we felt a little funny inviting ourselves but Auburn Jen and Rog were so kind to reach out and include us. We will be there if we can get our reservations straight.

We are both so excited, we can't wait. Thanks Jen and Rog you guys are da bomb!:thumbsup2

Good news, my buddy Frank and his family will be joining us. He's a State Trooper. I already told him I only drank 2 beers, which is if you ever watch COPS all the drunks ever drink.

You should tell Frank to bring the crew from cops...ya never know, we just might be the next TV stars.....American Idles.

He's got a buddy that is thinking of joining us as well. No bacon jokes from you, they take that seriously. I will get him to grab a radar gun to see how fast my cart goes.

Dude....I try not to make a habit out of getting on the laws bad side, I get into enough trouble on my own without giving them a reason to keep an eye on me.

did you remember to tell him that it the beer wasn't yours either?:lmao:

Guys, We've both been wanting to join the memorial day GG but we felt a little funny inviting ourselves but Auburn Jen and Rog were so kind to reach out and include us. We will be there if we can get our reservations straight.

We are both so excited, we can't wait. Thanks Jen and Rog you guys are da bomb!:thumbsup2

what nights are you reserved for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter