Great Fanny pack & other bags

DisTwix

DIS Veteran
Hey all.....

I found a nifty website of assorted packs and bags - very reasonably prices and awesome choices. The packs are handmade and the guy who runs the joint, Sprocket, is really cool.

www.wallcity.com

I have their "HipPack" and it is really great - holds my camera, my inhaler (oh, the joys of asthma), their small "3 zip pouch" for $$$ and cards, little bottle of antibacterial gel, spare film, fruit snacks, bandaids, pen, lipgloss.... pretty much everything I need!!!

I have been using the small "3-zipper Key-Chain Pouch" as my every day wallet. Money folded in half fits perfectly in the top main zipper and the side zippers are the perfect size to hold credit cards, id, Disney passes (who hoo) and the other side can be for change - or whatever you want!!!! I LOVE it. Plus, it can be clipped to a belt loop or D-ring or somewhere in a bag to keep it secure.

Well - there ya go!! I know I really struggled with finding a fanny pack I wanted to be seen wearing and finding a way to keep my $$$ secure. They have a selection of different styles and I hope somebody else can find that "perfect bag"!!!!!

Thanks for the site. Their packs look really cool. I'm going to order a couple of different ones myself. The prices are good, too. Thanks again.

Looks and sounds like just what I've been looking for, thanks for posting the information.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter