GREAT RATE at ROYAL PACIFIC

SRRN

Mouseketeer
I called the 1-888-UESCAPE # to check on the Entertainment rate for the Royal Pacicfic for part of Christmas week,only to be told that one was not available.I then called the LOEWS # directly and not only did I get an Entertainment book rate,but I also got a GREAT rate-$109 for poolview room and $99 for garden view.We were only planning to stay 3 nights but at that rate,we made it for 5 nights!! We were at US/IOA over this past Christmas and saw the Royal Pacific under construction and knew right away that that where we would stay this year,so I wasn't going to take NO for an answer.I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Royal Pacific on this great board!:wave:

WOW, nice going SRRN!! That is a great rate for Christmas week, you will never find that later in the year. We will we staying at the Royal Pacific for 3 nights the last week of August, then on to WDW for 5 nights. We got the Club level for $139 a night using the fan club membership card. I called over 2 months ago to get this rate, not sure if they are still offering it. If you haven't already, make sure you check out the other post her "updated pic's of RPR". It's looks so nice! I love the Hawaiian theme idea, kind of like the Polynesian. We have never been to US/IOA, so really looking forward to this trip. Our boys are teenagers so we think they will really enjoy both parks.

RobinLyn :)

RobinLyn,
You"re going to love US/IOA and so will your sons.We have two teenage daughters and both have very little interest in Disney,now that US/IOA has expanded and has it's own hotels. I hope you have a great trip and I'll be looking forward to hearing ALL the details of the Royal Pacific!:cool:

What dates did you get that rate for and how did you get it? We are trying for december 28-29 (but with a good rate would extend tod ecember 27-29) and the only discount we could get was 10% off at the portofino bay. Wah.

Lisa

LisaF,
Try calling 1-800-23-LOEWS if you have an Entertainment book.Just ask for that rate for those days.You can exactly check all three resorts until you get the rate you want. Good luck!

Thanks for that number! That's not the loews number that I have... where does that one go? I just tried to call it and got a voicemail system so I will try back during regular business hours.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter