Great Skyauction Buy now on - but act fast!!

I got my confirmation immediately, and my certificate info within a couple of hours.

`This is the second day I have been waiting for resort certificates, and even after e-mailing support for Skyauction, they have not sent them to me.

sweet maxine - it took a couple of days to get my email with certifaicate numbers in them. Hopefully yours should be here soon.

Once I had the resort certificate numbers, you just look on getawayweeks.com and see what availability is for your dates - then book the resort with the 800 # provided in your email. It was a pretty easy process.

There was 87 last night when I went to bed and about 50 when I checked this morning. Well, now there was about 100....

I am just worried that the availability will dry up...

They never asked me for exp. date. Some here have reported needing it, though.

They never asked me for exp. date. Some here have reported needing it, though.

last time we tried to use one, we only had the certificate number

the vacation guide asked for the expiration date and went on to tell me that they could not book the weeks without it

thus, everyone's mileage may vary depending on whom the make contact with at getawayweeks.....just be prepared for them to ask

people should post back what they were able to book....

others can get a handle on what kind of inventory they are offering

do it along the lines of

Resort Name Bedroom Type Dates

Wow I ordered for a certifacate last night and got an email today with certificate #...that was quick :banana:

Now I need to finalize a Resort;)

Ok, so I just bought a certificate :goodvibes

Now, how long do I have to wait to book? I have a particualr resort in mind of a particualr date.... I dont want it to be gone by the time I can book!!!!

Do they send you an email with how to book????

just call the number on the email or certificate, they should be able to tell you ......

they may just be emailing the certificate numbers for these auctions ( in which case you have the number and can just state the expiration as what is posted on skyauction ), with the food and stay auctions they had to ups the "dining certificates" thus it took a bit longer but they sent you an actual brochure with the ceritificate number on it

There was 87 last night when I went to bed and about 50 when I checked this morning. Well, now there was about 100....

I am just worried that the availability will dry up...

what availability will dry up?

there will always be availability somewhere within the RCI system.....we used one of these last year for an Easter week in Barrie Ontario at Carriage Ridge Resort

with regards to Orlando, the better resorts my be snagged and there are not a lot of 2 bedrooms listed in the searches we have done ....there was a time when you would see Vacation Village on getaway weeks....so that has dried up

I have following resorts and others avaliable for the week of 12/8 - 12/15.

Need your adivse on these resorts.

Celebration World Resort
Club Sevilla
Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Resort
Florida Vacation Villas
Florida Vacation Villas Club I
Silver Lake Resort
Westgate Leisure Resort
Westgate Vacation Villas
Wyndham Cypress Palms

Thanks,
Sat

I have following resorts and others avaliable for the week of 12/8 - 12/15.

Need your adivse on these resorts.

Celebration World Resort
Club Sevilla
Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Resort
Florida Vacation Villas
Florida Vacation Villas Club I
Silver Lake Resort
Westgate Leisure Resort
Westgate Vacation Villas
Wyndham Cypress Palms

Thanks,
Sat

what size unit.....

avoid the celebration world resort with partial kitchen very small

same with cypress palms, if you see a two bedrooms for this resort ......it is a good deal....you can call and ask for a refurbed unit before check in.....they are not too far from Disney entrance on 192 ...they do not have guarded entry gates ...we are staying there november 30 december 7...in a two bedroom

any rci unit with westgate is usually not well received ( early westgate units were RCI, they are now with II )

Cypress Pointe and Silver Lake have the best Disney access but Silver Lake ineriors seemed to tile and mirrors ....come to think of it...some westgate units are like that )

always go for FULL kitchens in any unit you book .....

I have
Wyndham Cypress Palms
2 Bedrooms, 6 - 8 Guests, Full Kitchen available...but its just two of us so can we book a 2 bedroom unit?

Silver Lake Silver points over Silver lake but they are both SOOOOO CLOSE to WDW you will love the commute.

Cypress pointe looks really good, we have driven past but a lot of DISers love it there because I have asked about it before.

Those would be my picks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter