GREENBAN has returned

Why/Where did greenban go?

• He got writer's block and couldn't handle the pressure of his trip report

• Rash and greenban really are in prison/mental hospital

• Mrs. greenban laid down the law (too much computer time)

• greenban is an inconsiderate SOB

• greenban was on a mission

• greenban was hospitalized

• greenban had a business crisis that took all his resources, period.

• greenban loved/needed the attention

• greenban was in Disney!!!!! The entire time

• Welcome back dude, we missed you!

• Don't Know. Don't Care. Ban the greenban

• This space for rent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted that Mrs Greenban took away the 'puter :teeth:

I kinda think it's "greenban had a business crisis that took all his resources, period." :badpc:

But deep down I know you're just a big attention ho and you wanted the satisfaction of people asking where you were. :cool1:

I've thoroughly enjoyed the drama, suspense, action, romance and comedy of the Where's Greenban" thread, but now it comes to an end - a happy one!!!

Good to see you back!! :)

Mike_in_FL said:
That does it. I am NEVER going to be able to ride TTA again without a mental image of Tooneric's head exploding everytime I go past the alien lady... :crazy:

Mike

:rotfl: Yeah, I'm pathetic. And I need therapy. But seriously, check out those stockings next time your on TTA! :earseek:

So Greenban, how long do we have to wait to know the real reason? And what did you do with Dr. Tomorrow?

"greenban had a business crisis that took all his resources, period. "

If this isn't the correct answer, I reserve the right to pick another option. However, I think maybe the "real world" required your attention!

Welcome Back Greenban

Just when I announced to the world that I had given up all hope...he returns! Welcome back Greenban... :goodvibes

P.S. Do you have any saltpeter we can slip in Rash's feedbag? I think he's been stalking toons (and maybe ducks...but I'm not sure).
f39529c8.jpg

calypso*a*go-go said:
P.S. Do you have any saltpeter we can slip in Rash's feedbag? I think he's been stalking toons (and maybe ducks...but I'm not sure).
f39529c8.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Love the new shirt!!! Do we have to give back our "Where is Greenban?" lime green wrist bands?

Poor Rash - I have no idea what would possible cover a lime green tattoo on his horses pattootie :earseek:

I've been watching for signs of you on "The 4400" (anyone else watching that show or is it just DH and I?) Glad to have you back! :wave2:

lllovell said:
Love the new shirt!!! Do we have to give back our "Where is Greenban?" lime green wrist bands?

Poor Rash - I have no idea what would possible cover a lime green tattoo on his horses pattootie :earseek:

How 'bout a really big rash?

Glad you like my latest creation...keep the wristband as you never know when his type might go missing again!
f3946314.jpg

calypso*a*go-go said:

Glad you like my latest creation...keep the wristband as you never know when his type might go missing again!
f3946314.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::THUD:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hardly know you, but enjoyed "The Unfinished Trip Report." Welcome Back!

But what will we do now? The mysteries are one by one being solved...

Hanname to you,

calypso*a*go-go said:

f3946314.jpg

LOLOLOLOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just about spit water all over my keyboard on that one!

Calypso, honey - you are wonderful!!! :love:

calypso*a*go-go said:

f3946314.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tooneric said:
:rotfl: Yeah, I'm pathetic. And I need therapy. But seriously, check out those stockings next time your on TTA! :earseek:

Ok, will do. I have my cover story worked out already: "Honestly honey, I'm just looking for the hidden Mickey..." :earboy2:

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter