Grinchmas Parade at IOA

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Hi :D

Does anyone know when IOA are likely to have their plans for the Xmas Season available?

We are wondering whether there will be a 'Grinchmas Parade' like there was last year. We missed last year's by a few days so would really like to see it this year if it is going to happen, this will be the decider on whether we visit IOA or not, as we have a pretty full schedule.

I know it's only July, but trying to work out an itinerary is hard work when you don't know where you are going :confused:

Hope someone can help me out here :D

Yes, IOA will once again be holding it's Grinchmas celebration in Seuss Landing during the holiday season.

Mt. Crumpit still stands - and word in the park is that Universal even purchased a conveyor belt for our poor staff members to get the "sleds" up to the top of the ice slide.

More details will be announced soon.

Thanks so much for that info Coaster, that is brilliant news :D

We will be in Orlando from Dec 27 to Jan 5th, do you happen to know what dates the Grinchmas celebration was showing last year? Just wondering whether it will still be on in January, or whether we would need to go before the end of December?

Also, are there any threads anywhere in the archives about Grinchmas, just to give us an idea about what exactly goes on?

Thanks for your help, it is appreciated :D

If I were you I would go before the end of December. I am not 100% sure, but I believe the Grinchmas celebration ended on January 6th or 7th this past year - but it may have lasted longer due to the release of the film.

The DVD/VHS release of the Grinch will also coincide with the holidays this year.

But, I would still visit before New Years - that would guarantee you will get to experience Grinchmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter