• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Groceries and things to buy

searlproudbottom

DIS Veteran
Hello All
We will be taking our first trip home in October. I think we have the Groceries down but we would like some help with the other items that might come in handy, like salt n pepper, coffee filters what kind? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly
Searl Proudbottom

In a one or two bedroom with a full kitchen you'll want the full size Mr. Coffee basket filters. The studios come with small Mr. Coffees

our list - bring:
salt n pepper
nesquik
cereal
coffee

buy
half and half
milk
eggs
bottled water

We don't eat a lot in the room. I'll probably throw some microwave popcorn and some park snacks (fruit snacks, energy bars) in the suitcase as well. Last time we stopped by the grocery store - this was the stuff we used.

We also always stick a few zip lock bags into our backpack for the kids leftovers. (although this last trip, they shared kids meals between the two of them and we never had any - they are 3 and 5)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter