Hairdresser

Vaninou

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I need to make my hair colour... (not kidding)
Did anyone went at Universal? Staying at RPR, was thinking to try the Mandara Spa Hair Salon.
Any reviews or advice?

My mom used them in June and will again in August. She didn't have a color but they did a wash/set. Her hair came out really nice.

Hello,
I need to make my hair colour... (not kidding)
Did anyone went at Universal? Staying at RPR, was thinking to try the Mandara Spa Hair Salon.
Any reviews or advice?

I haven't used the hairdresser, but the spa is top quality.

I would expect the salon to be the same. I only know one person who used it and was very happy with it, but it was years ago.

Would only use my home people for color! Wash and style, fine. Maybe a haircut, never a color.

Thanks for the feedback

I usually only do the colour with my hairdresser.... but my roots are awfull!!! Need to do something :sunny:

Find an employee in a shop or restaurant who has similar color, texture hair as you and ask her where and who does her hair. Make an appointment with that person.

Is your hair hard to color? Damaged or otherwise in poor condition? Do you have an usual color or shade in your hair?
If any of those answers are yes I would not go to someone unfamiliar with your hair. If they are no, I would probably be ok going to someone else. Professionals should know what to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter