Halloween Card Exchange Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
October 12th is the mail by date. Please have all cards mailed by then thanks. Also this is NOT annomyous so please do sign your cards. Post here when you have mailed yours off and when you receive them. Also remember you may receive more than you signed up for as there were at least 2 that signed up to send to the whole list.

AlexWyattMommy said:
My cards are in the mailbox waiting for the mailman. :sunny:
And one has made it to my doorstep. :cool1: Thank you for the great card and stickers from Ann Marie.

Michael received his Halloween Card and stickers from AlexWyattMommy family and was SO HAPPY to get it. He is telling everyone about it and how he got a card and halloween stickers from a friend on the disney board (as he calls it) Thank you all very much.

Aunt Margaret

Glad to see some have arrived. Mine will be going out tomorrow.

Ours are all ready to go out They are actually in the Mailbox
but the mailman has today off so they will actaully start there journey tomorrow

are being put in the mailbox today but due to holiday won't be picked up by mailman until tomorrow.

disneygirlatheart said:
Mine were mailed out today!
And Wyatt received his from Robert today. He loves the balloon. Why do kids like balloons so much? :confused3 I just don't get it. Anyway, thank you.
He looked at the return address and wanted to know why "The Vampire Slayer" would send him something. Ha! You must get that a lot.

My dd received her card today from Carly in Ky. Thanks so much. She loved the nail art and stickers.
AlexWyattMommy Your welcome, and yes I do get that a lot.

My cards are in the mail today. I also received a card from Mickeyfan2, thank you so much I loved it.

Caroline and I popped our cards in the mail today. So, they should reach their destinations by the middle of next week at the latest.

We both received our cards today. :cool1: It was fun to have them both come from the same person, which hasn't happened for us in an exchange yet. We got very cute Halloween cards from Colleen (MickeyFan2). How nice to have something other than a bill come in an envelope for a change!!

MariDisney said:
Caroline and I popped our cards in the mail today. So, they should reach their destinations by the middle of next week at the latest.

We both received our cards today. :cool1: It was fun to have them both come from the same person, which hasn't happened for us in an exchange yet. We got very cute Halloween cards from Colleen (MickeyFan2). How nice to have something other than a bill come in an envelope for a change!!
Glad that you liked them.

Well, I got all of my cards that I sent backmin the mail yesterday. I needed to add 9 cents more for each envelope. So back to the post office to get more stamps and they're back in the mail today.

Wyatt, Alex and I got our cards from Colleen (MickeyFan2) today. I'm going to be sparkly for a week :rotfl: . Thank you for the cute cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter