Halloween Card Exchange Sent/Received

MariDisney said:
Caroline received a card today from Daisy, KatelynnsAuntie's DD...who, I must say, did a WONDERFUL job of writing her own name at the ripe old age of 3 1/2!!! The card also included some pumpkin stickers and a Tink notepad. Thanks Daisy!!

Daisy says you're welcome. :) I'm impressed with her name writing too, it's fun to sit and watch her write her name even though it usually comes out Dsiy (she tends to forget the a and switch the s and i around :p ) But she's getting there! :sunny:

Daisy received 2 cards this week. :) One from Shawny that had some very cool Halloween stickers in it, thanks Shawny!! :wave2:

The other one was a very cool light up Halloween card from Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD, who also does a great job of signing her name!! There was also some neat foam Halloween stickers in there and some Airheads candy!! Maybe she will share... ;) Thanks Sabrina!! princess:

The other one was a very cool light up Halloween card from Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD, who also does a great job of signing her name!! There was also some neat foam Halloween stickers in there and some Airheads candy!! Maybe she will share... ;) Thanks Sabrina!! princess:[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I'm glad she liked the card. I wanted to get musical cards, but the girls just had to send the light up cat cards. Sabrina is really improving with her name. If only she'd write an "N" instead of a "M" she'd have it.

I'm going to try and recatch up on the posts but glad to see so many have gotten there's.

Carly received a VERY cool light up card from maureenmouse she loves it! I have a couple more I am saving one card a day. She loves to come home from school and find mail!

Jessica and Erica have recieved a bunch of Great cards

the problem is that I have no idea from who

DH let them take and make a Halloween collage from the pictures and they can't "remember" who they came from

so thank you to all who sent to them

the collage looks really cool

GoofyGolferGirl said:
Carly received a VERY cool light up card from maureenmouse she loves it! I have a couple more I am saving one card a day. She loves to come home from school and find mail!

You're Welcome. Glad she likes it.

HI!

My dd's recieved a couple of cards yesterday, I'll get back with the names because with the halloween rush yesterday I think they left them some where in their room. :crazy:

Also a card was returned to me, it was send to Oregon to Caroline, but it came back with a yellow label on it "No Such Street". :confused3

Thanks

I didn't see it posted, maybe I missed it, but did Angela get the musical card that I sent her? the other two cards we sent were received, but i didn't see her post.

I would resend it and I will check with Angela soon. As far as I can tell this exchange is done with the exception of the above to mentioned.

DisneyCP2002 said:
I would resend it and I will check with Angela soon. As far as I can tell this exchange is done with the exception of the above to mentioned.

OK I'll do that. Thanks :thumbsup2
Here is a pic of the card, sorry is not a great pic, I used my cell phone.
Thanks.

my.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter