halloween cruise/ Magic: October 28th-nov..4th 2006

which type of cabin/category do you get??

• cat 1

• cat 2

• cat 3

• cat 4

• cat 5

• cat 6

• cat 7

• cat 8

• cat 9

• cat 10

• cat 11

• cat 12

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tluvs2talk said:
This will be our 3rd Halloween cruise, our 9th Disney Cruise.

Teri,

Sounds like you will have some fun for sure.. WoW nine Disney Cruises!!!!
Do you usually try and stay on the same deck???

kritter said:
Teri,

Sounds like you will have some fun for sure.. WoW nine Disney Cruises!!!!
Do you usually try and stay on the same deck???

We really love deck 5, and room 5009.I like the set-up of the sideway's room. I also like having 1 bathroom instead of the split bathroom.

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
We really love deck 5, and room 5009.I like the set-up of the sideway's room. I also like having 1 bathroom instead of the split bathroom.

Teri
Were you able to get this room for the cruise next OCT??

This room sounds great. I think that Heather had a roon like this!!

kritter said:
Were you able to get this room for the cruise next OCT??

This room sounds great. I think that Heather had a roon like this!!

YES, We booked the same room for Oct 07.

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
YES, We booked the same room for Oct 07.

Teri
Teri,

Love your picture in you signature..All ready for Christmas???

kritter said:
Teri,

Love your picture in you signature..All ready for Christmas???

Thanks Kristin,
If you click on the picture it will access my cruise picture's. I am still decorating the house, and I am 80% finished shopping. We are having our Bible study groups Christmas party at our house Monday so I have been busy getting the house ready. I Love Christmas!!!!

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
Thanks Kristin,
If you click on the picture it will access my cruise picture's. I am still decorating the house, and I am 80% finished shopping. We are having our Bible study groups Christmas party at our house Monday so I have been busy getting the house ready. I Love Christmas!!!!

Teri
Teri,

I loved your pictures they are wonderful and bring back great memories of a wonderful vacation....

Sounds like you ahve been really bsuy getting ready for the holidays.Are you cooking for you party too???

kritter said:
Teri,

I loved your pictures they are wonderful and bring back great memories of a wonderful vacation....

Sounds like you ahve been really bsuy getting ready for the holidays.Are you cooking for you party too???

Yes, I am making a cake, meatballs, ham puffs, egg salad sanwiches cut out in Christmas shapes. Everyone else is bringing an appetizer or dessert. I also made everyone a felt ornament.

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
Yes, I am making a cake, meatballs, ham puffs, egg salad sanwiches cut out in Christmas shapes. Everyone else is bringing an appetizer or dessert. I also made everyone a felt ornament.

Teri
Oh my gosh Teri that sounds like you have been really really busy..I love hte idea of the sandwiches cut into christmas shapes.

The ham puffs sound good when you have a chance how do you make them???

kritter said:
Oh my gosh Teri that sounds like you have been really really busy..I love hte idea of the sandwiches cut into christmas shapes.

The ham puffs sound good when you have a chance how do you make them???

The ham puffs are a Pampered Chef recipe using cresent rolls. I will take time to type the recipe on here for you later. Are you ready for Christmas??

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
The ham puffs are a Pampered Chef recipe using cresent rolls. I will take time to type the recipe on here for you later. Are you ready for Christmas??

Teri
Teri,

How was your party tonight?? I will look and let you know if I have that recipe I have a few of those Pampered Chef Recipe books..
I think that I am all ready. The house is decorated, lights up, presents all bought and wrapped..The problem is that everything is all bought I am still in the shopping mood so when I go out to "Browse" I end up buying more and more for the kids and DH.

I will need to figure out what I will be baking and then go and get all of that stuff.

Tonight we took the kids to a park where you can drive through holiday lights and all..It was neat and they really got excited about seeing all of the lights..

How about you??

Hey, where has everyone been lately??It has been only you and I for a few days??

Kristin,
Our party is Monday night. We also have a Festival of lights at one of our Parks. It is very beautiful. You drive through and look at all of the Holiday lights. They also have an enchanted Forest that you walk through. A train that is actually a tram decorated like a train that takes you around the park. A marshmallow pit, Santa, and places you can buy handmade crafts. We go every year and LOVE it. It sounds like you have been very busy too. I still have to wrap everything, and a few things left to buy.Here is a link to the lights.
http://ccprc.com/index.asp?NID=140

Hi Teri, I checked out your photo's... how fun! I am sooo ready to go back. I am still showing our formal and semi formal shots around to friends and family. Just as I'm ready to put them away, someone else shows up that hasn't seen them!
James and I are talking about what we're going to do differently next time. That's a good sign, yes? I do know that the Under Two Flags tour is NOT on the list!
Hi Kristen. I've been lurking every now and then and haven't seen much action either. That's why I'm poking my head in now to say hello to those of you that still show up.
I've been busy with my parents lately. They just wear me out. Now my nephew and neice in law are back home and they are asking for my assistance in helping them get settled. I am unofficially the new matriarch of the family (and I am the youngest of 4). I guess this monarchy doesn't follow birth order like the Brits.
I guess I'll sign off for now... my kingdom awaits!

Hi Shaughn,

Sounds like you have been really busy too...

Terri,
The lights look similair to the ones we went to...Hope you finish all of your Christmas stuff.. It seems like we work so hard and then it is over so very fast..

Today we are working on scrapbooking some of the pics from our cruise. The twins are helping me out. SO you can only imagine what my bonus room looks like with two four years and glue, paper etc. They are having fun though....

Hope you all have a great day.,

Kristin

ArmandXG said:
Hi Teri, I checked out your photo's... how fun! I am sooo ready to go back. I am still showing our formal and semi formal shots around to friends and family. Just as I'm ready to put them away, someone else shows up that hasn't seen them!
James and I are talking about what we're going to do differently next time. That's a good sign, yes? I do know that the Under Two Flags tour is NOT on the list!
Hi Kristen. I've been lurking every now and then and haven't seen much action either. That's why I'm poking my head in now to say hello to those of you that still show up.
I've been busy with my parents lately. They just wear me out. Now my nephew and neice in law are back home and they are asking for my assistance in helping them get settled. I am unofficially the new matriarch of the family (and I am the youngest of 4). I guess this monarchy doesn't follow birth order like the Brits.
I guess I'll sign off for now... my kingdom awaits!

Shaughn- You can alway's join us next October!! I also will NOT be doing the "Under Two Flags Tour " Again. Sorry you got sick.

Kristin- sounds like you have your hands full too.

Teri

It is a tour that shows you both sides of St. Martin. There was a very sick child on this tour that coughed the entire tour. You could look at his droopy eyes and tell he was sick. Anyway, Shaughn and James were seated in front of him and both got sick!!!! The tour wasn't too bad. You just didn't have a lot of time to explore at the different places we stopped.

Teri

Tluvs2talk said:
It is a tour that shows you both sides of St. Martin. There was a very sick child on this tour that coughed the entire tour. You could look at his droopy eyes and tell he was sick. Anyway, Shaughn and James were seated in front of him and both got sick!!!! The tour wasn't too bad. You just didn't have a lot of time to explore at the different places we stopped.

Teri

Teri,

Was that the tour that Heather took with you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter