Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

Ok so I keep forgetting to get pictures of Cassidy's pens.....so instead here's a link to them, they are pretty darn awesome and just perfect for her! I know she uses them at school so she's carrying them in her backpack so this is probably a better view of them anyway at this point. LOL :)

http://www.disneystore.com/kooky-hitchhiking-ghosts-pen-set-3-pack/mp/1269392/1000357/?Nr=pPublished:1&D=haunted mansion pens&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=haunted mansion pens&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Dx=

And OMG I just noticed they are refillable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! :)

Ok so I keep forgetting to get pictures of Cassidy's pens.....so instead here's a link to them, they are pretty darn awesome and just perfect for her!

Oh cool!! Those are awesome. What a great choice for a Halloween exchange!

Ok here goes!

Rowens package from Marci's son Deuce!! Thankyou so much! You can see how delighted he is with all of it!!

This was his loot!
Pirate ears
Disney Hot Wheel Racers
Mickey Activity Pad
"Cars" rubberbands. He wears them as braclets. LOL!
Pumpkin tee shirt
light up spinner
candy

P9220953.jpg
P9220953.jpg
[/IMG]

PotC Mickey ears!

P9220958.jpg
[/IMG]

Disney Racers!

P9220960.jpg
P9220960.jpg
[/IMG]

Aston's package from Ryder, SarahMay's son! You can tell how happy and excited he was to get his package!
Here's his loot.
Creepy Lab Kit- He loved that!
Halloween tee shirt
light up spinner
Halloween crazy straw and cup
fruit rollups

P9301013.jpg
[/IMG]

I see a cute pumpkin shirt in the box. I wish he would have held it up!
(Just talked to my DIL. She is going to take a picture of it.)

THe Creepy Lab Kit!

P9301021.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry there is not more specific pictures. I think if I do this again next year, I will make them wait for me, so I can make sure I get everything that was in the packages.

But hey, at least I posted pictures! Woo hoo! Give myself a pat on the back!

Thankyou so much Sarah and Marci! You made my grandsons soooooooo happy!!! :cool1::cool1:

Great pics Mel!! The boys expressions are just too cute. They are so excited! Thanks for posting those.

So glad everyone liked there stuff! Great exchange all! Looking forward to the christmas one!

SarahMay

So glad everyone liked there stuff! Great exchange all! Looking forward to the christmas one!

SarahMay

Me too! I've actually already bought something. I couldn't help it since so much the Christmas is already out anyway. I figured it you can't fight 'em, join 'em. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter