Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

Sorry I've been AWOL--the months of August and September are always so busy for me at work.

But, now that both fraternity and sorority recruitments are over and I can breathe again, I can't wait for mine to arrive and for the one I sent to get delivered! In the meantime, it was fun to catch up today and see what everyone else has sent & received!

Yeah Beth thanks so much for fixing my pic!! I knew you would know how!!

The girls LOVE everything!! Plus we stopped off at Walgreens to pic up the scrips after the doc's office and found even MORE fun stuff!! Too bad the exchange is over already. LOTS of Disney themed stuff there now!! Oh well. Next time maybe we can go a little further into october so we can have a bit better selection.

I had a blast though and can't wait for the Christmas one!!! :)

I got my package from Angie today. I will post pics later. But my kids are loving the candy. She also sent a present to Brooke.
Thanks Angie!

Yeah Beth thanks so much for fixing my pic!! I knew you would know how!!

The girls LOVE everything!! Plus we stopped off at Walgreens to pic up the scrips after the doc's office and found even MORE fun stuff!! Too bad the exchange is over already. LOTS of Disney themed stuff there now!! Oh well. Next time maybe we can go a little further into october so we can have a bit better selection.

I had a blast though and can't wait for the Christmas one!!! :)

Looks like I'll be going to Walgreens this weekend. I'm going to stock up on stuff for next years exchange.:yay:

I got a wonderful package today, thanks Trudi!

IMG_6710.jpg

Very cute sign!
IMG_6711.jpg

Sparkle picture frame and very crafty sign. Looks great Trudi, and no paper stuck to it:)
IMG_6712.jpg

Mickey and Minnie Silhouettes and flameless candles
IMG_6714.jpg

Candy corn that my husband already offered to help me eat, glow in the dark hand soap that the kids have claimed, a pumpkin dish and a cup
IMG_6715.jpg

Skull towels, great choice!
IMG_6713.jpg

Thanks again Trudi for everything, Love it!

So, yesterday when I got to the shop, Aerial and Deuce were just now opening and going through all the wonderful things from MamaKate. You can see Aerial already shared an eyeball sucker with him.

IMG00081-20100930-1716.jpg

She got a a bag with spider webs all over it, which i'm using for a backdrop in the pics. She loved her socks and nail polish. Afterwards she was searching the shop to see if we happened to have nail polish remover so she could paint her nails.

IMG00082-20100930-1719.jpg

She got lots of suckers and candy

IMG00085-20100930-1724.jpg

She also got a coffin full of body parts candy that was really cool. The notecards she was really excited about so she could write her new boyfriend notes and then we found a gift certificate to target!! That was nice.

IMG00083-20100930-1720.jpg

She really LOVED the skull candle holder and candles, it put her in the mood for Halloween and now she wants to decorate, She's going shopping with her boyfriend this weekend to get more stuff to decorate. She thought the bandaids were really cool too.

IMG00084-20100930-1723.jpg

Kate she says to tell you thank you!!!!!

Marcie - looks like Aerial got some really cute stuff :thumbsup2 I love those BOO socks and the BandAids (they never have cool stuff like that here.......)

Did Cheryl ever post pics of her package from you? I think Kerri had mentioned her daughter got a parcel from you too, right?? I want to see what those hitchhiking ghost pens look like, dang it :lmao: C'mon people, don't leave a girl hanging like this!!!!

I got my package from Angie today. I will post pics later. But my kids are loving the candy. She also sent a present to Brooke.
Thanks Angie!
Mmmmm, candy!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the pics.

Looks like I'll be going to Walgreens this weekend. I'm going to stock up on stuff for next years exchange.:yay:
LOL Way to be prepared!! :thumbsup2

Fun!! I especially love the Mickey and Minnie Silhouettes and flameless candles. :thumbsup2

So, yesterday when I got to the shop, Aerial and Deuce were just now opening and going through all the wonderful things from MamaKate. She really LOVED the skull candle holder and candles, it put her in the mood for Halloween and now she wants to decorate, She's going shopping with her boyfriend this weekend to get more stuff to decorate. She thought the bandaids were really cool too.
Neat stuff!!
I'm in the mood to decorate too. :yay: But I will probably wait until next week when Ruben goes back to work. It will give me something to keep busy with since I will probably go through withdrawals and be missing him after having him home daily for two weeks now!

Marcie - looks like Aerial got some really cute stuff :thumbsup2 I love those BOO socks and the BandAids (they never have cool stuff like that here.......)

Did Cheryl ever post pics of her package from you? I think Kerri had mentioned her daughter got a parcel from you too, right?? I want to see what those hitchhiking ghost pens look like, dang it :lmao: C'mon people, don't leave a girl hanging like this!!!!
Those Bandaids are awesome.

Cheryl sent me a PM and said she'll post the pics soon. So keep an eye out for those!! popcorn::
And Kerri was going to try and get some pics up. I want to see the ghost pens too. They sounds really neat!

Halloween-Pumpkin-Faces.jpg

Yay for October!! I just love this time of year. This exchange has been great for setting a fun Fall and Halloween mood. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's packages. We are down to the final two, which will hopefully be arriving soon. :thumbsup2

Have a good Friday everyone.

IMG_6710.jpg

Very cute sign!
IMG_6711.jpg

Sparkle picture frame and very crafty sign. Looks great Trudi, and no paper stuck to it:)
IMG_6712.jpg

Mickey and Minnie Silhouettes and flameless candles
IMG_6714.jpg

Candy corn that my husband already offered to help me eat, glow in the dark hand soap that the kids have claimed, a pumpkin dish and a cup
IMG_6715.jpg

Skull towels, great choice!
IMG_6713.jpg

Thanks again Trudi for everything, Love it!
You're welcome !!!
Glad you liked everything. I had to get myself the Deadly Diner sign, I thought it was pretty cute.

Halloween-Pumpkin-Faces.jpg

Yay for October!! I just love this time of year. This exchange has been great for setting a fun Fall and Halloween mood. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's packages. We are down to the final two, which will hopefully be arriving soon. :thumbsup2

Have a good Friday everyone.

Oct. 1st means I start decorating !!!:hmghost:

Me too Trudi!! I got out a few of my fun things from last year!! But most of it I am going to wait and let the girls help tonight when they get home from school. I have SO many fun things and I am starting to run out of room to put them all LOL. I have a few Jim Shore halloween figurines that I love and some fun stuff that I got in last years exchange as well as things I saw that others got and so I had to go get for myself ;) like the witches hat from the Disney store and those adorable mickey ghost and pumpkins from walgreens. Plus I have a bunch of fun clings for our windows now and since I LIVE in a haunted house myself that makes it all the more fun LOL. I just LOVE decorating!! This exchange has been so fun now if the weather would only cooperate so it would actually FEEL like fall!! ;)

I'm sorry guys I did say I was going to put up pics of Cassidy's stuff.....I need to do that!!! I meant to on Wednesday and totally forgot and Thursdays she doesn't get done with school stuff (cross country/marching band) until 7:30 pm, by the time we get home it's after 8 usually so I totally forgot. Someone send me a text reminder. LOL

The stuff looks so fun and cool!!!! I want to decorate this weekend, I've got a few things I can put out already but I want more! lol

Marcie~ I'm glad your DD liked her stuff :thumbsup2. I'm ready to get decorating but, I'm not sure when I'll have time :rolleyes1.

Oct. 1st means I start decorating !!!:hmghost:

Oct. 1st means I'm going to Disneyland's Halloween Party tonight :cheer2:. I'm really excited to go. I just hope it doesn't rain :eek:. It's been thundering all day & there is a 20% chance of rain.

Oct. 1st means I'm going to Disneyland's Halloween Party tonight :cheer2:. I'm really excited to go. I just hope it doesn't rain :eek:. It's been thundering all day & there is a 20% chance of rain.

Have fun tonight, Katie :thumbsup2 We're not doing a Halloween Party this year :sad2: I'll do my no rain dance for you :dancer:

Awesome!!! Have fun and take tons of pics, if you can.

And everyone who's doing decorating today or this weekend, have fun!!

Are you dressing up?
Me too Trudi!! I got out a few of my fun things from last year!! But most of it I am going to wait and let the girls help tonight when they get home from school. I have SO many fun things and I am starting to run out of room to put them all LOL. I have a few Jim Shore halloween figurines that I love and some fun stuff that I got in last years exchange as well as things I saw that others got and so I had to go get for myself ;) like the witches hat from the Disney store and those adorable mickey ghost and pumpkins from walgreens. Plus I have a bunch of fun clings for our windows now and since I LIVE in a haunted house myself that makes it all the more fun LOL. I just LOVE decorating!! This exchange has been so fun now if the weather would only cooperate so it would actually FEEL like fall!! ;)
I have so much stuff that I do a little decorating each week. I always say I won't buy anything else but I always do. It started to take over the whole garage so I bouight a shed.
For all you Halloween fans, I was a bit bored earlier and decided to start a Halloween thread. Come check it out! :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2567585

Ooh good ! Lets all show our decorated houses !

I have so much stuff that I do a little decorating each week. I always say I won't buy anything else but I always do. It started to take over the whole garage so I bouight a shed.

Ooh good ! Lets all show our decorated houses !

Wow, now that's impressive!! Yes, take some pics and come share. I want to see what a whole shed full of nothing but Halloween looks like!! Maybe I'll go trick or treating at your house this year. :thumbsup2

Ok so Jade's package came while we were gone. Her exchange person was Aston and she loved everything she got. She opened it last night when we got back home. Here's her bunch of goodies. :)

228.jpg

230.jpg

231.jpg

yummy goodies!!!!

232.jpg

All these packages to open!!! :)

233.jpg

All craft stuff, she's already done the door hanger! :)

234.jpg

Super cute clothes...she is so excited to wear these!!!!!
this one is her favorite. :)
236.jpg

She says Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was very very excited and she loves it all!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Kerri, So glad Jade liked the skirt and shirt. :goodvibes I went back and forth on that decision, wondering if she would. I even asked Beth for her opinion on a 10 year old girl. I had meant to send you the gift tag, just in case she didn't. I also took the chance, hoping she liked to do crafty stuff. Sorry I couldn't find very much Disney stuff. Wasn't much of a selection by us this year.

I'm still waiting to hear about Rowen and Aston's gifts. I will post ASAP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter