Halloween Exchange Sent/Received thread (Complete!)

Just wanted to check in real quick and say I got my package from Jane today :thumbsup2.

I love, love, love it. Thanks Jane you got me some good stuff. Laila has already claimed the Monster Mickey as hers. She wanted one of these at Disneyland about 6 months ago, so she was excited when she saw it. It was perfect.

I took a pic but I'm on my way out right now and will post it this evening.

Wendy,

LOL! That sign is perfect for you! :lmao: I seem to remember one time, you threatening someone about stealing your candy! :rotfl:

Kerri, So glad Jade liked the skirt and shirt. :goodvibes I went back and forth on that decision, wondering if she would. I even asked Beth for her opinion on a 10 year old girl. I had meant to send you the gift tag, just in case she didn't. I also took the chance, hoping she liked to do crafty stuff. Sorry I couldn't find very much Disney stuff. Wasn't much of a selection by us this year.

I'm still waiting to hear about Rowen and Aston's gifts. I will post ASAP!

No it was perfect!!!! I didn't see that skirt at our Target or I would have grabbed one for her myself. :) lol And yes, she is always wanting to do crafty stuff, she loved everything! It was the perfect exchange for her. :) I didn't find much Halloween stuff at all, let alone Disney themed so NO worries. Pretty sure she's going to wear the shirt/skirt on Monday to school, I told her she had to wait until october. LOL

Okay, here's a picture of my loot:

DSCN1655.jpg

I love everything and it was a perfect match for me :thumbsup2. Here's what I got:

-Happy Halloween Mickey Candy Corn ears. I love these and wish I had them last night for the Halloween party at DL. Guess I'll have to plan another trip to wear them :thumbsup2.

-Mickey Monster Plush. Like I said before, Laila's just loves this and it's just so cute.

-Ghost Candy dish

-Happy Halloween Dish Towels

-Dumbo Ears (too cute and I love me some Dumbo)

-Cheshire Cat reusable water bottle. I've been wanting to buy one of these, but never got around to it :). I also love me some Cheshire Cat.

-Candy!!! Ghost Dots, Bat Dots and Sweet & Sour Gummy Lifesavers. I love me some gummy candies :thumbsup2.

Thanks a bunch Jane :hug:.

Ok so here is the picture of Ryder with all of the things he got from Melody's grandson Rowen.

DSC04362.jpg

He loves all the things here and especially the laser fingers which he took to show and tell at school and the bouncy light up eyeball! He's also having a lot of fun with the grow spider!

SarahMay

Hi,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post pics. I haven't been on the DIS much lately and didn't have a chance to upload pics. Here are photos of the stuff I received from Kelly (kelmac) :wizard:

P9250172.jpg

P9250173.jpg

The candy corn socks are sooo cute!! I love them! Thanks Kelly! :cutie:

I am ready to shop !!!!

Disney-Halloween-Wallpaper-disney-7.jpg

Ok--I am a technological noob and I am not afraid to admit it. I haven't uploaded a pic of Marcie's wonderful box because I can't find my photo cable. (duh!) But it had wonderful things in it--the best being a Jim Shore Stitch in Pumpkin! The funny thing was--the night I got home and found Marcie's box I had just come from a local store where I bought JANE the same thing for her box! And lusted after it! There was also a spicey candle, some nail polish, some hand sanitizer and a cute "Trick or Treat" sign that I have hanging in my family room.

If I find the cable I will upload the pic. In the meantime--Theresa you gave instructions on how to save and reverse the foregoing image, but try as I might I can't even save it in Word. What am I doing wrong? Help! (please?)

Hi,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post pics. I haven't been on the DIS much lately and didn't have a chance to upload pics. Here are photos of the stuff I received from Kelly (kelmac) :wizard:

P9250172.jpg

P9250173.jpg

The candy corn socks are sooo cute!! I love them! Thanks Kelly! :cutie:

I love those candy corn socks. I didn't see them in my Target.:sad1:

I haven't uploaded a pic of Marcie's wonderful box because I can't find my photo cable. (duh!) But it had wonderful things in it--the best being a Jim Shore Stitch in Pumpkin!
I had to Google that because I had no clue what it was. Cute! And a bit pricey too. :rolleyes1 But very nice.
Hope you find your cable soon. We'd love pics!

Melody, did you find out about your grandson's packages yet? I know they arrived. But you were going to check on the contents.

We have one more arrival to wait on.......Jane? Anything for you yet?

I am already thinking ahead to the Christmas one!! :santa: :rotfl:

Happy Monday exchangers!

Beth, I'm so sorry.:guilty::guilty::guilty:

I forgot to remind my DIL for the pictures yesterday, and today she is at DL of all things. She went with her Mom and Sister to celebrate her sister's birthday. Poor things...yeah right! :snooty:

So tomorrow, I will get on her case again!

Sarah~ I had that same table!

Ok I cannot figure out how to upload pics from my phone to here. So here is what I got in my loot from Angie~

~ a light up pumpkin (my cousins son loves this thing! He carried it around with him all day yesterday.
~ 2 Halloween ice trays
~ a spider candle holder w/ candles
~ A HUGE BOX OF candy! Aero, Coffee crunch, smarties~ the kids love this!
~ candy lips & feet
~ comfy & cute Halloween socks

and Brooke got a present too! 2 onesies & 3 prs of socks!

Thanks! I love it all!

I am also struggling with photos but I got the bestest package from Cheryl.

It included:

* Mickey dressed as a ghost trick or treat bucket with tons and tons of candy
* Stitch with a pumpkin Jim Shore light up figurine
* Candy corn slipper socks
* Starbucks gift card for a pumpkin latte
* Spiderweb cotton candy
* Popcorn balls

I'm probably forgetting something, but it was completely awesome!!!

Beth, I'm so sorry.:guilty::guilty::guilty:

I forgot to remind my DIL for the pictures yesterday, and today she is at DL of all things. She went with her Mom and Sister to celebrate her sister's birthday. Poor things...yeah right! :snooty:

So tomorrow, I will get on her case again!
OKie doke. Hope they have fun at DL!

Ok I cannot figure out how to upload pics from my phone to here. So here is what I got in my loot from Angie~

~ a light up pumpkin (my cousins son loves this thing! He carried it around with him all day yesterday.
~ 2 Halloween ice trays
~ candy lips & feet

Thanks! I love it all!
Sounds like a great package!

I am also struggling with photos but I got the bestest package from Cheryl.

It included:

* Mickey dressed as a ghost trick or treat bucket with tons and tons of candy
* Stitch with a pumpkin Jim Shore light up figurine
* Candy corn slipper socks
* Starbucks gift card for a pumpkin latte
* Spiderweb cotton candy
* Popcorn balls

I'm probably forgetting something, but it was completely awesome!!!

Another great package!!

And with that, this exchange is officially closed!

Thanks everyone for participating. I hope you had as much playing along as I did hosting it. :goodvibes

I know some of you were still going to post pictures once you were able to, so even though I am calling this closed, please feel free to do that. We'd still love to see them! And I know the senders would like it as well. :)

If you are interested in the Christmas Stocking Exchange :santa: here is a bit of early info for you to consider:
*It will be for adults/ladies trip members only. No kids since usually kids get a stocking from Santa. (An adult for the purposes of this exchange will be defined as anyone age 16 or older)

*Sign-ups will begin November 1st thru the 8th.

*The minimum dollar amount will be $25, which DOES include the cost of the stocking, but not shipping.

*Mail by date will be Nov. 24, just before the Thanksgiving holiday. It should be MUCH easier to shop for this since we've already seen Christmas merchandise out in the stores already. And by then we'll pretty much be inundated with it! lol

*Finally, and most importantly, you do not open your package when it arrives. Simply post that you received it, tuck it away someplace safe (no peeking!) and then on December 8th @ 7:00 p.m. we will all open our packages at the same time! :cool1:

So, those are the "rules" for the next exchange. Hopefully we will have another good turn out. Keep an eye open on Facebook for more info when the time comes.

Wishing each and everyone of you have a fun, spooky, and candy-filled Halloween!!

BooGhostssmLCN04HappyHallowe_-vi.jpg

~ 2 Halloween ice trays
~ candy lips & feet

Thanks! I love it all!

Deb - yeah, it has done pretty well over the years...I like that I don't have to worry about the kids ruining it and that it has the leaf stored in the middle. I am looking forward to replacing it once the kids are a bit older though. It has been through a lot and is ready to retire!

SarahMay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter