***HALLOWEEN Exchange Sign Up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
BOO!!! Halloween will soon be around the corner and it is time to get your tricks and treats from your fellow DISers.
This exchange is open to both children and adults, so if you child is joining us, don't forget to include their age and gender.
There are lots of things that could be included, but here are some ideas-
Halloween snacks, decorations, books for the kids, pencils,.....

Send by-Friday Sept. 8th
*We will start this exchange early so that everyone has their Halloween goodies by Oct.-especially if they recieve any decorations.
$10.00 before shipping and extras are welcome

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges that you would like to send out-
Child's name, gender, and age-
*What is your most favorite Halloween treat/snack?
*How do you usually celebrate Halloween?
*Do you have any allergies?

use-your-delusion-batman-vs-the-great-pumpkin-20051024052754625.jpg

Can someone please explain this to me I might be interested for my five year old daughter. Thanks in advance. :cool1:

Pamomof3 said:
Can someone please explain this to me I might be interested for my five year old daughter. Thanks in advance. :cool1:

You would send me a private message with all the info. that is requested.
After the exchange closes, I will send you info. of another DISer, and you will send out an exchange to them.
You will then post on the sent/recieved thread when you send and recieve your exchange.

Oh You KNOW I can't avoid this one, don't you??? PM coming your way.

I am SO excited, both my kids signed up. My only thought is I hope all the school stuff is out and the Halloween is up by Sept. 8th!!!

I had sent out a couple of pms, for more info. for your sign ups, so please check your pm boxes, you may have a pm from me.

Yay!!!!!!!!!! one of my FAV holidays...Im signing DD up for this :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter