• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***HALLOWEEN Exchange Sign Up***CLOSED

CuteWitch_HappyHalloween.gif

Signed up my DS Matt and my neice Cecilia who is staying with us for a bit. This will be great for the kids!!

Thanks! :)

I went to different stores today and they don't have any halloween stuff out yet, some fall and harvest items but not halloween :(

PixieDust32 said:
I went to different stores today and they don't have any halloween stuff out yet, some fall and harvest items but not halloween :(

Pming you right now Roxy.

PixieDust32 said:

I was at Walgreen's yesterday and they were setting up all the Halloween stuff. They had candy and decorations out. Hopefully the other stores will be putting their stuff out soon!

Ok sign me up :thumbsup2 I could use decorations, we are leaving for POP on Sept 27th and plan on decorating our window :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter