• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***HALLOWEEN Exchange Sign Up***CLOSED

We really want to sign up for this, but do you think Halloween decorations will be out by then? So far my local stores have not even taken up school supplies.

disneygirlatheart said:
We really want to sign up for this, but do you think Halloween decorations will be out by then? So far my local stores have not even taken up school supplies.

There are several places online that has items, and if you check places like Michaels or Joanns, I heard that they have items out.

I went to Michael's today. They had all their fall and Halloween items up.
Candy, decorations, cooking, etc. My children and I spent about an hour there they loved looking at everything.

Big Lots and JoAnn's both had their stuff up in my area. So it's starting to spread. *fidgits* This is the time of the year I love the most!!

This exchange will be closing around lunchtime.

disneygirlatheart, please check your pm box.

This exchange is now CLOSED.
Names will be handed out today.
Please post on the sent/recieved thread once you have sent out your exchange, and when you have recieved it.
Remember, if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter